If Josh Allen (the LB) Is Drafted By The Bills What Name Will Be On His Jersey?

12 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

I think that Josh Allen (the LB) goes high in the first round before the Bills have a chance, but if he does end up get ready for the "Who's on First" jokes!!!!

If he is going to be nicknamed Flash he should change his name before they issue jerseys to Barry.

Always interesting looking back. Especially so, for the perennial mean sob posters who eventually were shown the door.

Not at all surprising notorious Negative Nancy’s stayed true to form, convinced they know it all and we need be honored by their presence so we may learn from the Masters.. ie: T-Bomb,Troll Toll, Domdab99, #34fan, The_Dude, MAJBobby and ‘Life of the Party’ Scott Law -to name JUST a few. They’d be here this morning to take their due beatings, but they’re all at WaffleHouse, eating Crow eggs.

3 hours ago, BobChalmers said:

Yes it was really funny being they were all Bills.

Am I the only one who took the OP seriously?  I'm thinking they would have middle initials added (are those different?!?!).

I even wrote a limerick about it, at the time:

A Buffalo Bills player named Williams

and Williams, and Williams, and Williams

all said to each other

don't sweat it, my brother

Mediocrity will still make us millions

Cynical times, back then. Cynical times...

46 minutes ago, iinii said:

It is actually that simple. Have a boat drink on me!

It’s not that simple.... if you are John Murphy or Howard Simon or anyone who doesn’t have the luxury of a visual, how do you distinguish the difference between the two.  

“great play by Josh Allen.”  You no idea which “Josh Allen” they are referring to.

1 hour ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

It’s not that simple.... if you are John Murphy or Howard Simon or anyone who doesn’t have the luxury of a visual, how do you distinguish the difference between the two.  

“great play by Josh Allen.”  You no idea which “Josh Allen” they are referring to.

Allen.

If you have the luxury of a visual, then you would know which Allen they were talking about. Different numbers, off or def, etc..

If you don't have the luxury of visual, then the name on the jersey is irrelevant. It would be the duty of the broadcaster, radio host or reporter to tell you which one they are speaking about.