2019 MS Walk - MY 25th Anniversary with MS!

rockpile

We are walking in Canandaigua on May 19th, 2019 again this year and are asking for your help. 

It seems impossible to believe that I was first diagnosed with relapsing remitting Multiple Sclerosis (R/R MS) 25 years ago!

Thanks to improved care and therapy, most of that time I was in remission. 

Instead of giving myself daily shots or getting monthly IV infusions. I now just take one pill a day.

I have some limitations, and had to go on disability a couple years ago, but I have few complaints!

Total sponsors in 2018 contributed $1,365 to help those with MS and find a cure.

Since about 2003, we have raised over $20,000 for the National MS Society in Rochester and Canandaigua.

A substantial amount of the contributions were from Two Bills Drive

Please sponsor me if you can. At least go to the link provided and read my story!

MS WALK sponsors click here

Thank you!  Rock

600976_991467239971_1479959654_n.thumb.jpg.e05291b8c26e0d793c86f9ecf8a18e2d.jpg

?  

Edited by rockpile
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, zevo said:

Sent a small donation...hope you guys have great weather for the walk!

Thanks! There is no such thing as a small donation unless your name is Jack.  :w00t:

We walk no matter what the weather is! The larger walk in the city of Rochester is on May 5, and to be honest it got so large it was no longer fun! 

The walk in Canandaigua is smaller but it all goes to the same cause.

On 3/30/2019 at 4:42 PM, Just Jack said:

Is it that time of year again, where I put you on ignore for three months?

Might as well. In fact, make it four.

I only saw this because it was on this thread (you were already being ignored). :bag:

To those who do not know us, this is the way me and jack-less "communicate". I am thinking of filing for divorce if it gets better.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the  support, Jack. 

I am DELIGHTED that Jay broke $1,000 for St. Baldrick's. His efforts are to assist in fighting childhood leukemia.

His "Honored" kids are Sweet Sally Sunshine and Naaman J (my grandson). I shaved my head yesterday and have sponsored Jay. 

With 14 days to go, team "Family Rocks" is up to $815, including your support. My individual goal of $1,000 is at $740.

TWO WEEKS TO GO! 

Visit my page Family Rocks

My heartfelt thanks to all. If I missed you, lease Message me.

* is for Two Bills Drive sponsors

Jay Rubeo *

Bilby

dSmack

GraceB

Aussiew *

Tom H

zevo *
CecileD

Libby

Idaho Slim

NoHuddleKelly12 *

Tina

Julie L

Just Jack *

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Augie said:

Thanks! I’m in. Great cause! 

Got it, Auggie! Thank you!

Keep those donations coming, even though I broke my goal. It ALL goes to the charity, I never see it. 

It will hurt but I will be doing the 5K Walk, as my thanks for your generosity. 

FOUR days to the walk, and you all have sponsored me for $1,230! 

buffalobill.jpg.b3c691ce5d9e806550ef7571c615a48e.jpg1956639501_classicBuffaloBill.jpg.f6a422c828c6197c005363da883d95e9.jpg295031120_ChoiceQualityStuffAnytime17.thumb.jpg.106e5d13af7dc79b6bb04dec45c3b99d.jpg

Thanks to TBD / TSW and my other friends and family.

You sponsored me for a total of $1,555 this year. 

It was HOT - 80 degrees here - but that sure beat the 40 degree days we have been having. 

Photo album will be linked later for Jack. B-)

?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/20/2019 at 3:43 PM, rockpile said:

There's the group photo! For those who do not know me, I am the old dude with the walking stick.  My wife is the lovely lady in the orange t-shirt. 

Wait, did you actually walk, or just sit in that chair and poke people with your stick?

Edited by Just Jack