Buffalo_Gal

Judicial Changes

These "journalists" are the lowest of the low. Truly awful human beings.

• Thanks! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If there is a confirmation hearing, it should be interesting. Will the far-left attack a mother of seven, with two adopted children from Haiti? Well, of course they will! They cannot help themselves.  Attacking children and adoptive parents is not exactly a winning strategy with suburban moms.  Now, add in that the kids are black and it is simply insane to go there.  (I still think the far-left would do well to keep away from bringing up Haiti in any way, shape, manner, or form).

How long before the Leftists begin saying that black children should only be raised by black parents? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

How long before the Leftists begin saying that black children should only be raised by black [gay/lesbian] parents? 

FIFU. 

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It’s a shame Trump doesn’t 

image.thumb.jpeg.690ddb98400b976323ee81e8b1e4abea.jpeg

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Some Senate Democrats Consider Boycotting SCOTUS Confirmation Hearing.

My prediction: They won’t be able to stay away from the cameras.

The best thing for the Democrats in this situation is to let the hearing be completely smooth, let the vote happen, and not try to stop it.

They can’t stop it, and the crap they will do to try is gonna cost them in the end. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Unhinged.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The best thing for the Democrats in this situation is to let the hearing be completely smooth, let the vote happen, and not try to stop it.

They can’t stop it, and the crap they will do to try is gonna cost them in the end. 

Blazey-Ford warming up in the bullpen as to sexual harrassment by Coney-Barrett?  Suggestively handling the zucchini in the neighborhood grocery where Blazey-Ford shops by Barrett?

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

These "journalists" are the lowest of the low. Truly awful human beings.

I was literally about to suggest that liberals are going to say that white adoption of majestic black children is neo-Slavery. Then I saw your post and realized the Democrats beat me by a mile to their own predictable nonsense. 

Edited by Dragoon
  • Haha (+1) 1