Jussie Smollett or Doug Whaley

Irv

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I'm going to suggest ONE of them wouldn't be stupid enough to hire people to fake a crime and pay them with a personal check.

Is that the same one who would trade multiple picks to move up for a soft WR in the most WR-rich draft in decades?

41 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Dude... Don't go down this road... Ron Perlman is my 3rd favorite actor in the world... Right after Timothy Olyphant, and Ian McShane... How can you even put him on the same page as Will Ferrell???? 

Hellboy is not even close to the same league as Seth Bullock and Al Swearengen. That is like comparing a tee-ball team to the  1927Yankees

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

How about this?

matt

I kinda like this one better:

image.png.c86547a90b247b246058095140de2678.png

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Hellboy is not even close to the same league as Seth Bullock and Al Swearengen.

Maybe... Nevertheless, putting it on the same plate a "Night at the Roxy" is miscarriage of justice.  -Almost as if Quest for Fire, and Alien Resurrection never happened at all!

20 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

image.png.c86547a90b247b246058095140de2678.png

Strange, but a lot of downstate New Yorkers have the facial Characteristics of Jay Z... It's just a weird recurring NYC theme.

Hmm... Much more of Mr. Ripley resemblance than a Jason Bourne one.

matt

3 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

I know that sounded like a $hitty question, I was genuinely curious and being serious people are enraged about Seinfeld. Society has changed in some ways for the better and some ways for worse; comedy has taken a brunt of that. Stuff like this can be hilarious or it can be awful. I didn't see where Irv made this racial or anything like that...

No one is enraged by Seinfeld. You ready ***** articles. I've never heard that and grew up on Seinfeld. I'm under 30.

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Here's a few off the tip of my head:

After the hire of Rex, he equated,  in an overly fawning way,  finding Rex to finding the right spouse to marry.

He told, on video, a group of ticket holders that EJ Manuel had "the It Factor"..

He claimed he had no idea Rex was about to get fired....or that he even knew that Rex was on the hot seat!!

This gem, from our sainted Fred Jackson:  “There’s only one person in that organization that I haven’t gotten honesty from, and that was [Whaley],”

Total fraud who accepted all the glory (what little there was anyway) and played dumb for all the blame.

I think it's pretty well documented the pegulas hired rex and caused complete dysfunction in the organization by doing so. No one had defined roles. 

FWIW, the moment I saw Jussie Smollett for the first time (I don't watch much TV, so his legal troubles was the first time I had heard of him), I immediately thought of Doug Whaley.

The guy looks damn near identical, sunglasses or not.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

FWIW, the moment I saw Jussie Smollett for the first time (I don't watch much TV, so his legal troubles was the first time I had heard of him), I immediately thought of Doug Whaley.

The guy looks damn near identical, sunglasses or not.

Shhhhhhhhh…. Apparently, this thought will generate posts demanding you be banned from this forum

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Knicks&Bills said:

To have a little fun. Lighten up, Francis!

Hahahahaha, oh my goodness never heard that before.  Did you invent that lighten up Francis phrase?  It's so funny, I can't believe no one ever said that before.  

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

No one is enraged by Seinfeld. You ready ***** articles. I've never heard that and grew up on Seinfeld. I'm under 30.

I think it's pretty well documented the pegulas hired rex and caused complete dysfunction in the organization by doing so. No one had defined roles. 

Really....all that's well documented is Whaley's own words on the subject, which make it crystal clear that he heavily influenced that decision and was solidly on board. 

25 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Hahahahaha, oh my goodness never heard that before.  Did you invent that lighten up Francis phrase?  It's so funny, I can't believe no one ever said that before.  

Not sure if you are just being sarcastic or not but

It’s from the movie Stripes.  

Psycho

The name's Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Leon:
Ooooooh.

Psycho:
You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sergeant Hulka:
Lighten up, Francis.

Edited by Magnum Force
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

How is this thread still open @Hapless Bills Fan?  My satirical thread re: the Antonio Brown Bills hatred media sensationalism thread was shut down after 2 pages.  I was gives a warning point for my tomfoolery. This is clearly trolling, and in my opinion, a borderline offensive thread.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

How is this thread still open @Hapless Bills Fan?  My satirical thread re: the Antonio Brown Bills hatred media sensationalism thread was shut down after 2 pages.  I was gives a warning point for my tomfoolery. This is clearly trolling, and in my opinion, a borderline offensive thread.

I didn’t see your thread, but this one is just some good clean fun laughing at 2 big chumps, that’s all. 

• Like (+1) 2