Jussie Smollett or Doug Whaley

Irv

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I know that sounded like a $hitty question, I was genuinely curious and being serious people are enraged about Seinfeld. Society has changed in some ways for the better and some ways for worse; comedy has taken a brunt of that. Stuff like this can be hilarious or it can be awful. I didn't see where Irv made this racial or anything like that...

I may have overreacted...I guess its been instilled in me. Sorry if I can't take a joke. But its hard to recognize a joke compared to a stereotype these days. My bad if I was wrong

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I may have overreacted...I guess its been instilled in me. Sorry if I can't take a joke. But its hard to recognize a joke compared to a stereotype these days. My bad if I was wrong

On TSW it is harmless fun, PPP stay away from there - there is nothing good there at all

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Knicks&Bills said:

How is it derogatory to say two people look alike? I’ll wait for your informative reply!

Well..when a black man who has been subject to national scrutiny suddenly looks just like a former Bills GM , on no other basis than skin color and sunglasses takes this board by storm, I take notice that its nothing more than derogatory. Now, if you have an issue with that, feel free to reply. Tell me, besides those comparisons, how do they look alike? Cause I don't see it. I've already apologized for overreacting. So tell me now how I'm not being informative.

Doug Whaley and Jussie Smollet only look similar with sun glasses on and skin tone.  School me....

• Like (+1) 1

Perhaps one of them sent an inappropriate email out to high level judicial personnel and they accidentally forwarded it?  So they had to drop the case in fear of it getting out?

58 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I'm actually curious, as I read an article today that millennials find Seinfeld extremely offensive, how old are you?

Do you have a link to this article? I can recite every line from Seinfeld and I've never once heard anyone consider it offensive. Perhaps the millennials you speak of aren't offended by the show, but Kramer's post show meltdown. I think most people are astute enough to draw a distinction between humor and intentionally offensive.

Context is everything. 

33 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Oh.

How about now?

h53BBADD5

Is this working?

I've noted that resemblance for years. I call Tomlin Epps on occasion. It's not that any of this is offensive. It's just a bizarre thread. Our former GM resembles some actor. I don't know how that's relevant to the Buffalo Bills.

Edited by LSHMEAB