GMFB - Weekly (almost daily) Love - WC #1

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There is no skill involved making predictions through a rear view mirror. It's tougher to stick your neck out when people think you're nuts. 

I also love how that one guy backs up his Bills doubt by comparing Josh Allen to Jeff Tuel. Big pet peeve, citing things that happened 5 regimes ago to what's happening now.

which is exactly what Kay said to Nate re Cleveland.

All the other teams they have been praising  (JETS / Browns) have done nothing significantly that much better than Buffalo.  

Bringing in "Rock Star" names isn't a guarantee.  

All of the GMFB crew has had good things to say.    Its the point of this thread. 

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

which is exactly what Kay said to Nate re Cleveland.

All the other teams they have been praising  (JETS / Browns) have done nothing significantly that much better than Buffalo.  

Bringing in "Rock Star" names isn't a guarantee.  

All of the GMFB crew has had good things to say.    Its the point of this thread. 

In fact, it usually spells doom.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

This actually happened?  Geez.

I'm paraphrasing but he argued that since the Bills all "believed in" Jeff Tuel, EJ Manual, Trent Edwards and Tyrod Taylor, saying they believe in Allen now doesn"t mean anything.

58 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm paraphrasing but he argued that since the Bills all "believed in" Jeff Tuel, EJ Manual, Trent Edwards and Tyrod Taylor, saying they believe in Allen now doesn"t mean anything.

what was he smoking and what spin the bat contest winner did he interview re "Tuel Time"? 

I think his point is that Bills fans tend to believe that whatever guy is taking snaps in Orchard Park is the best hidden secret QB in the NFL. From Tuel to Petterman. I think that's a fair assessment, I don't think he was comparing JA to JT... Just the way bills fans react. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I think his point is that Bills fans tend to believe that whatever guy is taking snaps in Orchard Park is the best hidden secret QB in the NFL. From Tuel to Petterman. I think that's a fair assessment, I don't think he was comparing JA to JT... Just the way bills fans react. 

when the #1 QB has "issues" the #2 is always the better option (until he's not) 

Just the way  (some) Bills fans react. 

Tom Brady is still beating Father Time, so I have no idea when Father Time finally catches up to him and, in conjunction, the Pats.

On 7/8/2019 at 2:33 PM, whatdrought said:

Josh's talent-level compared to that of other recent Bills QB's isn't even a discussion.

Plus, Josh Allen gets to work in the same system since he has been in the NFL this short time.

How often does that ever happen in Buffalo? I will give the answer............. never.

Edited by njbuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to GMFB - Weekly Love - GoBills (​​​​​​​Kay) Could the Bills surprise people in 2019