GMFB - Weekly (almost daily) Love - WC #1

There is another clip of the above with a different header. 

“With all due respect to Lamar Jackson on another Lamar Jackson Monday, there was another second year quarterback who had a career day yesterday.” -

@PSchrags

says

@BuffaloBills  QB Josh Allen deserves some love this week, too.

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The yeah made me feel all funny

What was making me feel all funny was the One Buffalo thong I wore earlier that morning in honor of Josh Allen's stellar performance in Miami. I must have accidentally ordered a size too small. Can you imagine, John? Wearing that tiny little garment for the entirety of the GMFB show? Can you?! John??!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

What was making me feel all funny was the One Buffalo thong I wore earlier that morning in honor of Josh Allen's stellar performance in Miami. I must have accidentally ordered a size too small. Can you imagine, John? Wearing that tiny little garment for the entirety of the GMFB show? Can you?! John??!!

?

10 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

17 - 15  3rd most receiving yards in the AFC, 10th most in the NFL 

Well, the 2 players ahead of Brown in the AFC both have played an extra game since they haven't had their bye yet.  Hopkins has 839 yards and Kelce has 833 yards...Brown has 817 with one fewer game played...

So technically, Brown does lead the AFC in receiving if you go by yards/game...

Why is everyone saying this was Allen's best game as a pro? Personally I think last year week 17 was better. He put the team on his back. He had no offensive talent around him and put up 5 TD's.

Heck, I'll even say the Vikings game was better, again because it was all Josh. No offensive talent on that team besides him.

12 minutes ago, MJS said:

Why is everyone saying this was Allen's best game as a pro? Personally I think last year week 17 was better. He put the team on his back. He had no offensive talent around him and put up 5 TD's.

Heck, I'll even say the Vikings game was better, again because it was all Josh. No offensive talent on that team besides him.

I was wondering the same thing. No one ever seems to recall how dominant he was in that week 17 game. A case can certainly be made Sunday was his best game, but week 17 he was unstoppable. The only thing I could think of why people discount week 17 in comparison to Sunday is he did have a bad pick in that game (vs no interceptions Sunday) as well as Miami looked to have quit on Gase by week 17 last year.