GMFB - Weekly (almost daily) Love - WC #1

On 10/7/2019 at 5:52 PM, jkeerie said:

My comment was in response to what Shrager said.  You're the one that's editing it.  Having said that, I would agree with your opinion on the Pats.  However, I would disagree regarding the Chiefs.  The Chiefs D could not stop the run to save their lives.  The Colts only needed 19 points to beat them.  KC was incapable of putting up points at will.  They managed only 13 on the night, playing against a decimated Colts defense, BTW.  That's why the game was so shocking.  

We're talking here about the way teams are built.  You are right, the Bills would lose in a shootout.  They're not built for that.  They are built with the defense as the stronger side, so that the likelihood of a shootout is diminished.  I will give you, though, that their offense is below average at present.

KC is built with the offense as the strong suit, but they can be stymied as seen last night.

The Pats, are incredibly balanced.  They are also not built for a shootout, per se.  They also don't beat themselves.  They're capable of beating you with coaching.

I’m actually not convinced the pats offense is that great and they definitely are not balanced re: offense versus defense. That offense has the benefit of playing Miami Jets Skins and Steelers. That’s far from a murders row. I will be very interested to see how that offense performs as the season goes on. 

10 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

I’m actually not convinced the pats offense is that great and they definitely are not balanced re: offense versus defense. That offense has the benefit of playing Miami Jets Skins and Steelers. That’s far from a murders row. I will be very interested to see how that offense performs as the season goes on. 

You know,  I think you're right.  Perhaps I gave NE too much credit.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Coach's (McDermott's) High School Senior Quote: "A winner says I'm good, but not as good as I ought to be.  A loser says I'm bad, but not so bad as some other people"

Only thing missing was his senior picture with rocking full on 80's hair.

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Only thing missing was his senior picture with rocking full on 80's hair.

Someone posted this in the keeping rookies hungry thread

DBFC2-A3-B-8612-4426-B5-DC-35-E8-A248065

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hey @KayAdams

Woooo!! That's my cue!! The Big Kay Signal in the internet sky has been observed. So all you dirty old men ready to talk some Bills football?! Or are you too busy ***** it to my pics? Josh Allen is my guy. Him and Devin Singletary are coming out of the bye ready to tear up the league and elevate the Buffalo offense to playoff-caliber. Disagree? Do so at your own peril. My esteemed colleagues, Kyle and Peter, have expressed skepticism to me regarding Josh Allen. I currently have Kyle in a headlock as I type. Peter is in the corner of our studio with his underwear over his head. This is how I roll.

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1