GMFB - Weekly (almost daily) Love - WC #1

17 hours ago, KayAdams said:

Woooo!! That's my cue!! The Big Kay Signal in the internet sky has been observed. So all you dirty old men ready to talk some Bills football?! Or are you too busy ***** it to my pics? Josh Allen is my guy. Him and Devin Singletary are coming out of the bye ready to tear up the league and elevate the Buffalo offense to playoff-caliber. Disagree? Do so at your own peril. My esteemed colleagues, Kyle and Peter, have expressed skepticism to me regarding Josh Allen. I currently have Kyle in a headlock as I type. Peter is in the corner of our studio with his underwear over his head. This is how I roll.

[Moderator Edited]  ??????

You forgot to mention Nate Kay.  

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

7 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I have both Singletary, Gore and White. As my flex backs. With Conner out, I might go with both Singletary and Gore.

warning- I am no fantasy expert - nor did I sleep at a Holiday Inn last night 

in the Gore tweet Kay says the Dolphins ? have THE worst d against the run. 

it’s conceivable both will get yards 

wouldn’t convention wisdom say split the assets?

meaning don’t put your eggs in one basket?

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

warning- I am no fantasy expert - nor did I sleep at a Holiday Inn last night 

in the Gore tweet Kay says the Dolphins ? have THE worst d against the run. 

it’s conceivable both will get yards 

wouldn’t convention wisdom say split the assets?

meaning don’t put your eggs in one basket?

Would be the first time I've ever started two running backs on the same team. I guess I'm just buying how awful the Dolphins defense is and the Bills getting up early and just running the ball to run out the game.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Totally agree.

I love the Colts and the Bills (obviously). They're both dying for that one extra piece, whether it's a pass rusher or receiver.

the cravens are one hard hit away from losing their QB.  
they need a reliable backup.  Unless RGIII is considered reliable 

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

lots of bills discussion today on Allen primed for a breakout and the team in general. hopefully you more twitter and tech savvy guys can spot some of it and toss it on here later today!

I'm keeping an eye on the site..

the problem I have  is that don't always tweet every segment 

ask and I shall receive 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Kay is the perfect woman....smart, funny, knowledgeable, kind, unafraid, beautiful and also cute...she reminds me of my wife.   I really like the GMFB crew.  There is a dynamic that is both entertaining and informative.  I am glad they talk about the Bills a lot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

Kay is the perfect woman....smart, funny, knowledgeable, kind, unafraid, beautiful and also cute...she reminds me of my wife.   I really like the GMFB crew.  There is a dynamic that is both entertaining and informative.  I am glad they talk about the Bills a lot.

Kay has said it before  

she loves  Josh Allen  

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...