GMFB - Weekly (almost daily) Love - WC #1

I think female media members have a legit beef about how they are treated. I mean, this whole thread is about what she looks like and not about what she said.

I agree with her. I think Allen will be a breakout player in 2019.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, MJS said:

I think female media members have a legit beef about how they are treated. I mean, this whole thread is about what she looks like and not about what she said.

The Fabulous Sports Babe is frantically dialing YOUR number right now.............

Image result for the sports babe

• Haha (+1) 6

38 minutes ago, MJS said:

This post is part of the problem though.  "This whole thread is about what she looks like" - what a gross over statement that is 100% false.  Most of the comments have not been about the way she looks but you said the "whole" thing is.  If you want to be taken seriously about issues then act accordingly.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

The Fabulous Sports Babe is frantically dialing YOUR number right now.............

Image result for the sports babe

OMG ... I remember listening to her on the radio 

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

This post is part of the problem though.  "This whole thread is about what she looks like" - what a gross over statement that is 100% false.  Most of the comments have not been about the way she looks but you said the "whole" thing is.  If you want to be taken seriously about issues then act accordingly.  

Kay Adams is very knowledgeable.

Having great looks is just an added bonus. 

And Yes a gross misstatement 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

58 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I agree that the "whole thread" part was hyperbole, but still, there were seven posts before his (and several after) that alluded to her looks. Find a thread about Tony Romo - how many times does someone comment on his looks?

Edited by WhoTom

2 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I agree that the "whole thread" part was hyperbole, but still, there were seven posts before his (and several after) that alluded to her looks. Find a thread about Tony Romo - how many times does someone comment on his looks?

Heaven forbid a man comment on the good looks of a woman. Toxic masculinity run amok! ANARCHY!

:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

If the message board community consisted of 97% women -- a lot.

And I'm not ashamed to admit Tony Romo is a handsome man.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

You won't.  However you'll find threads about him being an idiot, stuff about his wife,  he sucks at broadcasting, etc.  So people treat other people rudely.  Women have specific things they get treated unfairly about and so do men.  

Hyperbole was highly inappropriate, IMO.  

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

You won't.  However you'll find threads about him being an idiot, stuff about his wife,  he sucks at broadcasting, etc.  So people treat other people rudely.  Women have specific things they get treated unfairly about and so do men.  

Hyperbole was highly inappropriate, IMO.  

You do realize that Tony Romo is not Jason Witten, right?  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MJS said:

Like she said,  watch Josh rise in the fantasy rankings. And if we do draft Metcalf, Oh my goodness.....