GMFB - Weekly (almost daily) Love - WC #1

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

image.jpeg.ef94385b6d41592153f6e01d260f3cc1.jpeg

Has anyone sent her a jersey yet?

I was convinced she'd get more than 1 because that's how I think the world works.  As for the sexist comments, most people on TV either local or national, have to pass a visual appearance threshold.  Ugly people are the most discriminated minority group in our society and it's not even close.

On 3/28/2019 at 1:26 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

Props to you, Seasons, for just pulling in Apollo out of no where.

Generally love the Rocky movies, but honestly everything could have ended right there at the end of Rocky III and I'd be fine.

I could almost agree, but Drago is so necessary.

There are only about a dozen spoken lines in IV, but over half of them are incredibly classic,  repeatable gems.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/28/2019 at 1:04 PM, North Buffalo said:

Kay is a Bills fan from way back.  She is on either ESPN or the fan in NYC area and often announces her allegience to Buffalo.

But she’s a Bears fan. Maybe she has a soft spot for the Bills but she’s a Bears fan and talks about it all the time.

On 3/31/2019 at 10:54 PM, Logic said:

This thread got gross fast.

So men finding women attractive is "gross"?  Besides, she is the one who started the sexual reference.  You'd think she'd know better being in media tbh.

Edited by MacGyver

23 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I was convinced she'd get more than 1 because that's how I think the world works.  As for the sexist comments, most people on TV either local or national, have to pass a visual appearance threshold.  Ugly people are the most discriminated minority group in our society and it's not even close.

Even as an ugly person I would never want to watch another ugly person.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...

I'd have to go with Darnold. I still think Rosen has a chance, but he's been on 2 very weak offenses in Arizona and Miami. Mayfield should take a big jump as well. I think Josh's natural inability to throw well placed, catchable balls on a consistent basis will limit his value.

• Sad 1

On 3/28/2019 at 12:43 PM, whorlnut said:

Kay Adams is hot...

No shyt.

On 5/1/2019 at 5:01 PM, Warcodered said:

It's interesting he'll need enough touches to do it and with Shady, Gore, and Held in I don't know how many he'll get.

Held??????

?