GMFB - Weekly (almost daily) Love - WC #1

2 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

I'd love to hear your thoughts about women wrestling fans. 

The majority of female wrestling fans love John Cena, Randy Orton and Roman Reigns. They don't like the fatter or less attractive wrestlers. 

I also remember an article from the last summer olympics that said "top 25 bulges who deserve gold medals".

People like you act like only men talk about women for their looks well newsflash a lot of women do the same thing to men... and of course you go silent when it's women doing it.

Touche and very try

Why don't woman go gaga for Kevin Owens?? Of course it has to be ripped handsome cena ?

11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Touche and very try

Why don't woman go gaga for Kevin Owens?? Of course it has to be ripped handsome cena ?

Yep don't see a huge female Kevin Owens fanbase.

I could keep this going.

Remember Backstreet Boys, Nsync, 98 degrees etc. and all their crazy stalkerish type of fans. Or One Direction. Yep pretty sure girls / women are just as guilty if not even more of going nuts over men for their looks.

Edited by suorangefan4

On 3/28/2019 at 12:37 PM, stosh64 said:

It's refreshing to hear some positive National media talk about the Bills, let alone legit enthusiasm for Allen.:thumbsup:

Thanks for posting this Shady.:worthy:

Its amazing what winning does. Now let the winning do the talking.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Yep don't see a huge female Kevin Owens fanbase.

I could keep this going.

Remember Backstreet Boys, Nsync, 98 degrees etc. and all their crazy stalkerish type of fans. Or One Direction. Yep pretty sure girls / women are just as guilty if not even more of going nuts over men for their looks.

Everyone wants to be treated equally until it is time to pay the tab.

4 hours ago, jkeerie said:

I don't get Shrager's comment that "Those two teams (KC and Pats) can put up points at such a crazy pace when they have to..."  Guess KC didn't have to yesterday???

If you remove the part about "when they have to" it's a pretty accurate statement. We haven't hung up a boatload on anyone and both of those teams have blown other teams out.

5 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

If you remove the part about "when they have to" it's a pretty accurate statement. We haven't hung up a boatload on anyone and both of those teams have blown other teams out.

But that was his point. That is what he said...that these two teams can put up a boatload of points at any time.  Clearly, they have done so in 4 of their 5 games this year.  However,  the Pats did not do that against the Bills and KC didn't do that against the Colts last night. 

The Bills Offense needs to improve, no argument there.  However, with this D, they don't need to be high scoring.  The Chiefs, on the other hand, without the semblance of a defense, needs their offense to score.  They lost yesterday, and they almost lost to Detroit the week prior.

Patriots don't need to score much with their D and granted they've been beating up on some really poor teams.  I'd prefer the Bills offense get to that point.  Pats have been doing it for years, though, with that offense.  The Bills only have 4 return starters on this O, so it is still very much a work in progress.

Just now, jkeerie said:

But that was his point. That is what he said...that these two teams can put up a boatload of points at any time.  Clearly, they have done so in 4 of their 5 games this year.  However,  the Pats did not do that against the Bills and KC didn't do that against the Colts last night. 

The Bills Offense needs to improve, no argument there.  However, with this D, they don't need to be high scoring.  The Chiefs, on the other hand, without the semblance of a defense, needs their offense to score.  They lost yesterday, and they almost lost to Detroit the week prior.

Patriots don't need to score much with their D and granted they've been beating up on some really poor teams.  I'd prefer the Bills offense get to that point.  Pats have been doing it for years, though, with that offense.  The Bills only have 4 return starters on this O, so it is still very much a work in progress.

Feels like you're putting WAY too much thought into the comment. Pats have good offense and defense, Chiefs have decent defense and good offense, the Bills have a great defense and a below-average offense. If the D has an off game for the Pats or the Chiefs, those teams are capable of winning a shootout, we are not. If the Bills offense is asked to put up 30 to win a game I daresay we'd be sorely disappointed. 

2 hours ago, suorangefan4 said:

I'd love to hear your thoughts about women wrestling fans. 

The majority of female wrestling fans love John Cena, Randy Orton and Roman Reigns. They don't like the fatter or less attractive wrestlers. 

I also remember an article from the last summer olympics that said "top 25 bulges who deserve gold medals" referring to male swimmers etc..

People like you act like only men talk about women for their looks well newsflash a lot of women do the same thing to men... and of course you go silent when it's women doing it.

I've been silent on both accounts since March. Why are you quoting me now, 7 months later?

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Feels like you're putting WAY too much thought into the comment. Pats have good offense and defense, Chiefs have decent defense and good offense, the Bills have a great defense and a below-average offense. If the D has an off game for the Pats or the Chiefs, those teams are capable of winning a shootout, we are not. If the Bills offense is asked to put up 30 to win a game I daresay we'd be sorely disappointed. 

My comment was in response to what Shrager said.  You're the one that's editing it.  Having said that, I would agree with your opinion on the Pats.  However, I would disagree regarding the Chiefs.  The Chiefs D could not stop the run to save their lives.  The Colts only needed 19 points to beat them.  KC was incapable of putting up points at will.  They managed only 13 on the night, playing against a decimated Colts defense, BTW.  That's why the game was so shocking.  

We're talking here about the way teams are built.  You are right, the Bills would lose in a shootout.  They're not built for that.  They are built with the defense as the stronger side, so that the likelihood of a shootout is diminished.  I will give you, though, that their offense is below average at present.

KC is built with the offense as the strong suit, but they can be stymied as seen last night.

The Pats, are incredibly balanced.  They are also not built for a shootout, per se.  They also don't beat themselves.  They're capable of beating you with coaching.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Logic said:

I wonder how this conversation would have gone if the Bills had beaten the Pats, like they SHOULD have that day.

Oh well. If ifs and buts were candies and nuts, then every day would be Unta Donk Fest

As Bills fans we have to get over the woulda coulda shoulda thoughts.  The truth is The Bills are learning to win games they Maugham have lost in prior years, except for the Cheats*.  The good thing as there will be nothing sweeter than if the Bills slay that dragon by defeating the beatable Cheats* twice this season.