GMFB - Weekly (almost daily) Love - WC #1

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah. That's pretty silly. Clearly it is Darnold vs Allen for the time being. Rosen isn't even in the equation yet. We still don't know if he will even be the starter week 1.

Well  .............. unless its to see who's the worst.....  LOL  

17 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

The Darnold v Rosen thing is just about the USC v UCLA thing.

It ties into it.  but they were talking about future rivalries. Wentz and Elliot were another pair.  

More of the same .... (this tweet was new to me) 

Or should I say a Re Tweet from The Bills Wire 

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Not a lot of love this week but we've not been forgotten 

I love this, because they usually give a lot of love throughout the year to the rookie whose jersey they choose.  (last year Peter loved Cooper Kupp) I love that Kyle said Oliver is Adam Gase's REAL problem.  

• Like (+1) 1

Peter Schrager, c'mon.!!!  That guy knows jack about football even with a support staff.   I believe this year was his first time even covering the draft.  And if you watched Friday and Saturday on the NFL Network you learned nothing.   ESPN put on a much better broadcast and their seasoned draft guys were on for three days, not just the first round like Bucky and DJ on the NFL Network.

Schrager needs to stick to his metorsexual football morning show talking about pop culture with a tiny bit of football mixed in. 

Please tell me this forum is smart enough to know Schrager's opinion means absolutely nothing.

2 minutes ago, buffalostu2 said:

Peter Schrager, c'mon.!!!  That guy knows jack about football even with a support staff.   I believe this year was his first time even covering the draft.  And if you watched Friday and Saturday on the NFL Network you learned nothing.   ESPN put on a much better broadcast and their seasoned draft guys were on for three days, not just the first round like Bucky and DJ on the NFL Network.

Schrager needs to stick to his metorsexual football morning show talking about pop culture with a tiny bit of football mixed in. 

Please tell me this forum is smart enough to know Schrager's opinion means absolutely nothing.

his opinion means more than yours

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, buffalostu2 said:

Schrager actually seems to have a nice inside eye on things from what I've seen over the last couple of years on that show and one of the first to pound the table for mahommes heading into last year before the season even started.

you need to chill, bruh. its fun piece they do for the show. nobody is saying the dude is guru. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, buffalostu2 said:

Peter Schrager, c'mon.!!!  That guy knows jack about football even with a support staff. 

These "people" are very versed, they actually care about what they say and they don't do it just to get clicks.  

13 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Schrager actually seems to have a nice inside eye on things from what I've seen over the last couple of years on that show and one of the first to pound the table for mahommes heading into last year before the season even started.

you need to chill, bruh. its fun piece they do for the show. nobody is saying the dude is guru. 

They are entertaining 

15 minutes ago, buffalostu2 said:

Only to you.  

There are a lot more knowledgeable people out there, like everyone else.  But hey if you don't feel like looking that's up to you.

Dude or dudette.   

you are on the "practice squad" 

And you want to preach to us?  

42 minutes ago, buffalostu2 said:

Lighten up Francis

57 minutes ago, buffalostu2 said:

Schrager has been covering football for years and by saying metrosexual you showed you think Schrager is Kyle Brandt. It's often better to hide ignorance by saying nothing at all...

8 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Schrager has been covering football for years and by saying metrosexual you showed you think Schrager is Kyle Brandt. It's often better to hide ignorance by saying nothing at all...

You meant to say  

It is Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, buffalostu2 said:

Only to you.  

There are a lot more knowledgeable people out there, like everyone else.  But hey if you don't feel like looking that's up to you.

And to me. And to probably everyone else who chuckled at both your random hostility, and then the amazing backhand served to you. 

Welcome to the board though.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The group did a piece on who would be the leagues CB1 going into this season with Peterson suspended and kay’s Choice was our very own Tre White 

maybe somebody a little better with the interwebs or with twitter could load that up soon. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

18 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Shrager has lots of hot takes....

a few days ago he said that Kyler Murray will walk into the NFL with a top 5 strongest arm... put him at 5

no Chance Murray has a top 5 strong arm 

He originally said top 3.

Schrager, Brandt and Burleson are hot take central.

Favorite vet young player combo

Singletary and Allen. 

The most enviable rookie running back situation in the NFL is..

This just aired - no tweets yet 

Who better for Singletary to learn from than Gore and Shady. 

The Tweet is in 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan