Jump to content
SlimShady'sGhost

GMFB - Weekly Love - GoBills - Fantasy players to pick

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

just something I've noticed from time to time 

 

which means we won't see a tweet for hours to come or only on the Bills twitter page 

 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 12:47 PM, John from Riverside said:

More Kay Adams please

 

What if Kay Adams joins this site and posts "more John from Riverside please"?  Would you get anything done at work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

 

What if Kay Adams joins this site and posts "more John from Riverside please"?  Would you get anything done at work?

 

You assume he gets anything done at work regardless.    :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

 

You assume he gets anything done at work regardless.    :D

 

Yeah....what am I thinking?  He's from Riverside and we know about those lazy folks in Riverside!

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Kay says Jim Kelly is coming up on the show soon. 

thanks again for the heads up 

 

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

"Oh my god....am I sleeping ON JOSH ALLEN"

 

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

 

I knew you'd like that   :beer: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully he doesn't learn too much from McCoy.  Like how to curbstomp guys that are down and other general duchebaggery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bevis said:

Hopefully he doesn't learn too much from McCoy.  Like how to curbstomp guys that are down and other general duchebaggery. 

...............................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...