GMFB - Weekly (almost daily) Love - WC #1

It really hard not to just keep smiling as you listen to this young man talk about his goals and just feel his energy as he’s being interviewed. 

I wasnt really upset at the pick when it happened but little annoyed at who we passed on to be there and didn’t know a ton about him..... Just love it now. What a gem in the late 1st. 

On 5/17/2019 at 11:30 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Espn has a relatively new lady who’s pretty and possibly hotter.  

Can’t recall her name 

Victoria Arlen is my guess.  She has a great story and too

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Aaaaand the video is now in 

I love the culture in Buffalo right now.  In response to media feedback that he may be the best cornerback in the game, Tre responds with a focus on taking his game up to the next level.  This drive to be better every day is permeating through the entire team.

In Rex's days, players were told that they were great before they were, so the desire to improve wasn't there.  I remember Watkins being referred to as the shiny Ferrari in the garage.  I don't think Sammy is any better today than in his first game out of college.  

This is the value of culture.  

• Like (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 2:02 PM, Buffalo03 said:

Kay Adams is so damn gorgeous. Even in the Dolphins jersey. She has to be the hottest woman in covering the NFL. Possibly all of sports

....as Walt Garrison would say, "just a 'lil pinch between your cheek and gum"........

topic came up today of who would be embraced the most and reach the biggest "hero" status if they won the big on for their town...… Kay did her spot on Allen. I think Brandt went with Stafford. Cousins was in there and I think Burleson went with Foles in JAX.

anyone know how to find it?

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

topic came up today of who would be embraced the most and reach the biggest "hero" status if they won the big on for their town...… Kay did her spot on Allen. I think Brandt went with Stafford. Cousins was in there and I think Burleson went with Foles in JAX.

anyone know how to find it?

I'll look at their feed later.  so far nothing today 

• 2 weeks later...

There is no skill involved making predictions through a rear view mirror. It's tougher to stick your neck out when people think you're nuts. 

I also love how that one guy backs up his Bills doubt by comparing Josh Allen to Jeff Tuel. Big pet peeve, citing things that happened 5 regimes ago to what's happening now.

• Like (+1) 1