GMFB - Weekly (almost daily) Love - WC #1

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

nothing so far 

except ..... 

near the 2 minute mark 

I think she must have screwed up or something.... she said they'd have a talk about Allen coming up and even showed clips of him from last year going into commercial break and then it just never happened.

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I think she must have screwed up or something.... she said they'd have a talk about Allen coming up and even showed clips of him from last year going into commercial break and then it just never happened.

I've been checking GMFB,  @nflnetwork and @heykayadams  

maybe you caught a "commercial / promo"?

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

nah... I literally rewound my DVR to make sure I wasn't mistaken.... right before they went to commercial break she said they were gonna have more on josh allen and the bills(clips rolling) later in the show because Ohara had just been talking about how he was excited to see McDermott and his new personnel tonight..... never happened. oh well 

21 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I saw it too...and then didn’t see a single thing about the Bills the rest of the show.

Jesus Christ! I’m in my 60’s, pacing nervously around the house waiting for KO! WTH is the matter with me? I have no life.

Already done sound checks with SiriusXM Bills channel on Alexa and secured the reddit code to stream the game. (The delay feeds from both just may synch up) Also watching NFLN. Btw, replay of the game will broadcast 2:00am Saturday morning. 

My name is Chandler#81, and I’m a Geek! <group in church basement responds> HI, CHANDLER!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Jesus Christ! I’m in my 60’s, pacing nervously around the house waiting for KO! WTH is the matter with me? I have no life.

Already done sound checks with SiriusXM Bills channel on Alexa and secured the reddit code to stream the game. (The delay feeds from both just may synch up) Also watching NFLN. Btw, replay of the game will broadcast 2:00am Saturday morning. 

My name is Chandler#81, and I’m a Geek! <group in church basement responds> HI, CHANDLER!

"Hi Chandler".

LOL, same here.  Just checked my Albany and Indy streams.

Then I looked at the clock and said to myself 6 more hours.............then I laughed at myself.

• Haha (+1) 1