GMFB - Weekly (almost daily) Love - WC #1

52 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I was wondering the same thing. No one ever seems to recall how dominant he was in that week 17 game. A case can certainly be made Sunday was his best game, but week 17 he was unstoppable. The only thing I could think of why people discount week 17 in comparison to Sunday is he did have a bad pick in that game (vs no interceptions Sunday) as well as Miami looked to have quit on Gase by week 17 last year. 

That's true. He did have that one interception. Still, 5 TD's is great no matter the circumstances.

And as bad as Miami was week 17 last year, they have much, much less talent now.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

That's true. He did have that one interception. Still, 5 TD's is great no matter the circumstances.

And as bad as Miami was week 17 last year, they have much, much less talent now.

They do, but last year it was q lame duck HC, out of the playoffs, last week of the season, Buffalo in December.

It remains my favorite Josh Allen game, but Miami was running for the bus.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

GMFB idiots have John Brown on and have to ask him about Lamar freakin’ Jackson ? I really can’t stand the jackwagons  on that show sometimes. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Probably because he was a Raven last season   

I know that. It’s just the fact they can’t just talk about Buffalo and this season. They have their favorites ( Pats etc) and must always bring them up regardless of what the discussion is about. Having John Brown on before a huge national TV game between the Bills and Cowboys and asking JB about Lamar Jackson is a d&$# move. 

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I know that. It’s just the fact they can’t just talk about Buffalo and this season. They have their favorites ( Pats etc) and must always bring them up regardless of what the discussion is about. Having John Brown on before a huge national TV game between the Bills and Cowboys and asking JB about Lamar Jackson is a d&$# move. 

lol.  I did say it was proper for them to do it just opining as to why.  

also (not an excuse but an observation) 

the loss to the Browns soured the crew somewhat. 

Bills Mobile: OBL 11/26: Steve Tasker named PFHOF semifinalist, Cody Ford on his rookie season; GMFB's Kyle Brandt guarantees Bills win

https://www.buffalobills.com/audio/obl-11-26-steve-tasker-named-pfhof-semifinalist-cody-ford-on-his-rookie-season-g

6 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Kyle Brandt did his weekly guest spot on One Bills Live today, and guaranteed a Bills win over Dallas on Thursday.  I don't take him too seriously, but it's fun to hear anyway.

• Like (+1) 1