GMFB - Weekly (almost daily) Love - WC #1

48 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Like she said,  watch Josh rise in the fantasy rankings. And if we do draft Metcalf, Oh my goodness.....

Yeah, Josh should be a great fantasy option at QB. Running QB's get the edge in fantasy because rushing numbers count more than passing numbers.

5 hours ago, eball said:

If the message board community consisted of 97% women -- a lot.

And I'm not ashamed to admit Tony Romo is a handsome man.

As a guy who works in a field that consists mostly of women, I totally agree with this assessment. Women do this stuff all the time when they talk about men. Most guys just like to think they don’t because it’s comforting to feel like you aren’t being judged. 

21 hours ago, MJS said:

I think female media members have a legit beef about how they are treated. I mean, this whole thread is about what she looks like and not about what she said.

I agree with her. I think Allen will be a breakout player in 2019.

Shut up!!!! I respect her football knowledge. I also respect the visual I got of her in a bills jersey coming out of a smokey tunnel and going straight Tawny Kitean on the hood of a 68 firebird wearing her jersey eyeblack and nothing else ....

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:43 AM, whorlnut said:

Kay Adams is hot...

23 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Love me some Kay Adams

22 hours ago, Pete said:

As if I needed another reason to love Kay

21 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

Mmmm Kay Adams

Agree...................

kay adams 2.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/28/2019 at 2:27 PM, Seasons1992 said:

The Fabulous Sports Babe is frantically dialing YOUR number right now.............

Image result for the sports babe

Quite possibly the worst sports radio show ever produced.

On 3/28/2019 at 12:26 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Agree or Disagree?

completely agree i think hes going to develop a short game this offseason that will surprise people, he just never really had to learn how to dice up a defense with a short rhythm game yet but i think he can handle it, hes just got to really work at it non stop this offseason but im sure palmer is working with him to develop a competent screen and wheel route/fades  arsenal

• Like (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to GMFB - Weekly Love - GoBills (​​​​​​​Kay) Could the Bills surprise people in 2019