Patriots Insterested In Rosen.

MAJBobby

Rosen had arguably better WR's (Kirk and Fitz) and a push at RB (Johnson v. Michael) compared to NE's skill positions and was below average.  I don't think Bellicheck masks these deficiencies.  Rosen's line was bad, but so was Allen's, and Allen performed better.  

I'm more worried about a dynamic QB going to the Pats.  Rosen is a Eli Manning clone.  Average-slightly above average ceiling.  

53 minutes ago, Homey D. Clown said:

Rosen is a really good coach away from being a good QB.  Like any good QB, a good/great coach is essential.  I often wonder what would Tom Brady's career look like on another team, say the Raiders or Browns over the last 20 years.

We likely would never have know who Brady was if that was the case.

If Bledsoe never was injured, who knows, Tom may have just bounced around from team to team as a perennial backup/practice squadder.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Rosen had arguably better WR's (Kirk and Fitz) and a push at RB (Johnson v. Michael) compared to NE's skill positions and was below average.  I don't think Bellicheck masks these deficiencies.  Rosen's line was bad, but so was Allen's, and Allen performed better.  

I'm more worried about a dynamic QB going to the Pats.  Rosen is a Eli Manning clone.  Average-slightly above average ceiling.  

2 time Super Bowl champ?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, boco357 said:

I don't see it.  I read about him thinking hes smartest guy in room so don't know how that would fly.

Do you think Brady is a humble guy? He throws tantrums on the sideline and chews out players and coaches routinely.

3 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I thought about this the other day.  It just makes to much sense.  Rosen sits behind Brady for a year or two and develops with BB and Brady guiding him.  Allen, Darnold and Rosen all in the same division.  Could be fun.

I don't think Brady is going to guide or help anyone, hasn't yet. I'm thinking he wants BB to crash and burn after he is gone to prove a point, just like BB wants to win after Brady to prove his point. Good times.

Whoever follows Tom Brady is going to have a hard time filling those shoes.  I could see NE getting him for cheap, have him look good in some pre-season games or in spot duty, then trade him for high picks in a year or two.

Okay, well I'm not sold on Murray. I just don't feel to good about this QB class, I think the Cards may be making a mistake here. In my humble and lowly opinion I feel they should trade down for a bounty and build around Rosen. While I think Rosen will likely be a journeyman, I do feel he has a ceiling well above that and can possibly be a very good starter. I'd hate it if NE got him.

5 hours ago, McBean said:

Good. 

Send him to New England. He sucks.

Haha.  Clearly, Belichick doesn’t know what he’s doing.  Just like how Bills fans were right about Gilmore sucking and laughing at NE for playing him all the money.  

Stupid Patriots!

2 hours ago, Doc said:

I think Rosen will be a bust, but all the same, I'd prefer he didn't go to the Dols or Cheaters in case I'm wrong.

Of course if the Bills drafted him, you would defend him until the bitter end and trash Allen.  You know it’s true too.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

If the Patriots offer a 2nd I feel like we need to offer a 2nd.  I want Allen to start but I think Rosen has potential.  I dont want him to be a Patriot 

...and I NEVER want the sniveling wimp to be a Bill...now what??...........

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Of course if the Bills drafted him, you would defend him until the bitter end and trash Allen.  You know it’s true too.

If the Bills had picked Rosen (who I wanted prior to the draft) and they both had the same seasons as they did, I'd obviously defend Rosen because he was just a rookie.  It's called being a fan of the team, you see.  But I would have no grounds on which to trash Allen considering he had a better season and was considered a project and not "pro ready."  And little doubts would creep into my mind that maybe the Bills picked the wrong Josh, but again, I'd take a wait and see approach.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha.  Clearly, Belichick doesn’t know what he’s doing.  Just like how Bills fans were right about Gilmore sucking and laughing at NE for playing him all the money.  

Stupid Patriots!

Clearly you haven't watched Josh Rosen play.

The guy looked like a deer in headlights.

Again, he sucks.

• Like (+1) 1