Patriots Insterested In Rosen.

MAJBobby

Some have insisted that the Cardinals won’t get more than a third-round pick for quarterback Josh Rosen. They’ve reportedly already been offered a second-round pick for Rosen.

Joel Klatt, who serves as a college football and NFL draft analyst for FOX, identified on Wednesday three teams as being “very interested” in the 10th overall pick from 2018: The Patriots, the Giants, and the Chargers.

Per Klatt, one of those teams already has offered a second-round pick for Rosen, the former UCLA quarterback. The Cardinals, according to Klatt, are holding firm for a first-round pick.

At the risk of speculating on sources, Klatt’s status as a college football analyst and FOX’s presence in Southern California invites curiosity as to whether this report bears the fingerprints of Rosen, a former UCLA quarterback who may be getting a little antsy about his uncertain status in Arizona and who may be looking to exercise a little control over the narrative.

Regardless of how it all plays out, we’ll have the answer four weeks from tonight — if not sooner. Which leads to a separate issue that will be the topic of a future post, because my attention span is as limited as your’s and I need a break to go check my phone.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/28/report-cardinals-have-been-offered-a-second-round-pick-for-josh-rosen/

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I thought about this the other day.  It just makes to much sense.  Rosen sits behind Brady for a year or two and develops with BB and Brady guiding him.  Allen, Darnold and Rosen all in the same division.  Could be fun.

4 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I thought about this the other day.  It just makes to much sense.  Rosen sits behind Brady for a year or two and develops with BB and Brady guiding him.  Allen, Darnold and Rosen all in the same division.  Could be fun.

The young guns of the AFC East.  Miami needs to get a QB.  Maybe they trade up for Haskins or Lock

9 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Have it up in this thread...

My Bad. Mods can you Merge. Never thought to look at it inside a thread. 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

The young guns of the AFC East.  Miami needs to get a QB.  Maybe they trade up for Haskins or Lock

I think they can stay right where they are and get Murray, Haskins or Lock. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

My Bad. Mods can you Merge. Never thought to look at it inside a thread. 

It doesn't matter to me LOL. But there were comments and reactions tying to your post and the Cheats as well. 

I'm kinda surprised that there seems to a fair sized contingent who wants him in NE, I am assuming it is based on people's personal feelings on his views and political outlook, since the tape shows he can play ball...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If he goes to the Pats and plays at a higher level than Allen, it will forever be a noose around the neck of Beane. I'm interested in who made the 2nd round offer. The Giants' 2nd rounder isn't far off from the Pats' 1st. How much time do I have to start a Rosen destination pool at work?

3 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

If he goes to the Pats and plays at a higher level than Allen, it will forever be a noose around the neck of Beane. I'm interested in who made the 2nd round offer. The Giants' 2nd rounder isn't far off from the Pats' 1st. How much time do I have to start a Rosen destination pool at work?

It's the chargers