Initial Sources to Provide to Those Waking Up to the Truth

Hedge

I am fully aware that there are many regulars on PPP who don't need this advice. Perhaps, however, this will help some of the lurkers, should they be coming across this same situation I am. And with what I *think* is going to be happening in the next few months, there may be a lot more confused people, flailing to try and make sense of what is occurring.

With the recent summary release of the Mueller report, I have had numerous discussions with friends, family, and co-workers who are a little bit shell shocked as to the findings. During the course of our discussions, it was not at all uncommon for some of them to say "Well, I'm going to go see what CNN says about it.".  When I question why they are willingly running back to the outlet that has been blatantly lying to them for years, the typical response is an incredulous, "Where else should i go?". 

I do not give blanket statements of support to any publication, but below I have put together a list of sources I typically will provide of those who nailed the Mueller Report. I also think it's important to keep the list fairly short.

These are ordered alphabetically by first name (Journalist : Association : Twitter):

I am also just including their Twitter, since they self-promote their pieces.

It's also important to know your audience, as the majority of people who get their "news" from CNN, will turn off any willingness to listen when they hear  any major association to Fox NewsBut, for those willing to be yelled at yet for 50 minutes, I also include:

• Sean Hannity 
  • Tucker Carlson 

Here is another one who almost made my list, but I think he is to screechy to introduce to people who are just now waking up to the truth:

I am curious, however, if any of you were to swap out sources in my initial list of 6, who would you replace them with?

*****************************************************************************************************

***Below is a work in progress and contains other source suggestions from our PPP community***

Individuals:

Specific Articles/Other Sources mentioned within this thread::

Helpful Posts/Articles/Videos compiled from other threads within our PPP community, as well as outiside sources:

Transcripts from the House Judiciary Committee:

Other Documents:

Other Twitter Follows:

Notable Twitter threads:

Attorney General William Barr's Press Conference the morning the Mueller Report was publicly made available. No Collusion. No Obstruction.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Some might want to swap out one or two, but I'm fine with that list and applaud you for compiling it.

I would also put out there a couple of articles that come from people they're more likely to be "comfortable" with or at least have heard from them previously.

Matt Taibbi's reaction to the Mueller Report

Piers Morgan's take on the media and political opposition that fueled the Russia Collusion Hoax

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I am fully aware that there are many regulars on PPP who don't need this advice. Perhaps, however, this will help some of the lurkers, should they be coming across this same situation I am. And with what I *think* is going to be happening in the next few months, there may be a lot more confused people, flailing to try and make sense of what is occurring.

With the recent summary release of the Mueller report, I have had numerous discussions with friends, family, and co-workers who are a little bit shell shocked as to the findings.

During the course of our discussions, it was not at all uncommon for some of them to say "Well, I'm going to go see what CNN says about it.".  When I question why they are willingly running back to the outlet that has been blatantly lying to them for years, the typical response is an incredulous, "Where else should i go?". 

I do not give blanket statements of support to any publication, but below I have put together a list of sources I typically will provide of those who nailed the Mueller Report. I also think it's important to keep the list fairly short.

These are ordered alphabetically by first name (Journalist : Association : Twitter):

I am also just including their Twitter, since they self-promote their pieces.

It's also important to know your audience, as the majority of people who get their "news" from CNN, will turn off any willingness to listen when they hear  any major association to Fox NewsBut, for those willing to be yelled at yet for 50 minutes, I also include:

• Sean Hannity 
  • Tucker Carlson 

Here is another one who almost made my list, but I think he is to screechy to introduce to people who are just now waking up to the truth:

I am curious, however, if any of you were to swap out sources in my initial list of 6, who would you replace them with?

Since you are basically asking people to ingest the ignorance you consume, perhaps you can link to some of the lies you claim have been told. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Since you are basically asking people to ingest the ignorance you consume, perhaps you can link to some of the lies you claim have been told. 

Go away now Swalwell/Cuomo/Booker/Nadler/Matthews/Harris/Schiff/Tapper/Maddow

• Like (+1) 1

Matt Taibi??? Isn't he one of the one of those radicals from one side or the other that did hatchet jobs in rolling stone???

48 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Some might want to swap out one or two, but I'm fine with that list and applaud you for compiling it.

I would also put out there a couple of articles that come from people they're more likely to be "comfortable" with or at least have heard from them previously.

Matt Taibbi's reaction to the Mueller Report

Piers Morgan's take on the media and political opposition that fueled the Russia Collusion Hoax

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Anything on the lies aspect? The media lied about something?? No? Oh, ok 

No surprise

Get some help, TDS is bad in you. Does the laundromat have psychological treatments under its healthcare plan? It does have healthcare right?

Just now, westside said:

Get some help, TDS is bad in you. Does the laundromat have psychological treatments under its healthcare plan? It does have healthcare right?

We are know he is a complete fraud, so just don't pay any attention whatsoever to what he says. Let him rant all he wants, it doesn't mean jack shyt.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, westside said:

They just keep giving me these pills! I get really happy and then really angry so I keep taking more! SUDS EVERYWHERE! 

Edited by Tiberius
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Matt Taibi??? Isn't he one of the one of those radicals from one side or the other that did hatchet jobs in rolling stone???

yup

• Like (+1) 1