Rochester mayor to announce 6th round pick

Steve O

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This thread sucks and is pretty worthless.  

A lot of Rochesterian's disagree. That being said it did morph in to something I ignorantly hoped it wouldn't. Was hoping for more input like SWATeam's on page 1. Just a suggestion, what I do when I don't like the direction a thread is going is give up on it after the first couple responses and move on, rather than waste my time reading 3 pages and then offering up an insult to the OP (in this case me.)

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Steve O said:

A lot of Rochesterian's disagree. That being said it did morph in to something I ignorantly hoped it wouldn't. Was hoping for more input like SWATeam's on page 1. Just a suggestion, what I do when I don't like the direction a thread is going is give up on it after the first couple responses and move on, rather than waste my time reading 3 pages and then offering up an insult to the OP (in this case me.)

not your fault at all.  unfortunately it's just the reaction that she elicits from many, many locals.  i don't live in the city, nor am i particularly political, but when it comes to her...

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, teef said:

not your fault at all.  unfortunately it's just the reaction that she elicits from many, many locals.  i don't live in the city, nor am i particularly political, but when it comes to her...

Same thing goes for Leticia Estacio 

Just now, teef said:

what that woman has done is down right shocking.  if i'm not mistaken, she running for another office.

Are you serious?? I mean I guess I cant necessarily blame her after seeing how her last time went LOL

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, teef said:

what that woman has done is down right shocking.  if i'm not mistaken, she running for another office.

9 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Are you serious?? I mean I guess I cant necessarily blame her after seeing how her last time went LOL

https://www.whec.com/news/leticia-astacios-sister-says-shes-running-for-rochester-city-council/5269275/

Her sister is running for office, not her. You know, the one that F-bombed after Leticia was sent to jail.

Edit: I guess I should read these links before I post them, sounds like Leticia is running as well. As someone else said on this thread, glad I live in the burbs.

Edited by Steve O

25 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I'm pretty sure he is calling us racist. 

that's what i was guessing, but i'd assume someone would have some balls and actually say it if they're foolish enough to even imply it.

30 minutes ago, Steve O said:

https://www.whec.com/news/leticia-astacios-sister-says-shes-running-for-rochester-city-council/5269275/

Her sister is running for office, not her. You know, the one that F-bombed after Leticia was sent to jail.

Edit: I guess I should read these links before I post them, sounds like Leticia is running as well. As someone else said on this thread, glad I live in the burbs.

that family is something special.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/27/2019 at 10:01 AM, chknwing334 said:

She has a history of shady nepotism, so don't be surprised if she goes rogue and her Uncle ends up being the pick.

And a husband who is a felon for robbing a jewelry store.  I drove by her doing an interview by my office this summer in a bright yellow suit.  Worse than the suit from its always sunny, had to lay on the horn the entire time. Hard puke

56 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

And a husband who is a felon for robbing a jewelry store.  I drove by her doing an interview by my office this summer in a bright yellow suit.  Worse than the suit from its always sunny, had to lay on the horn the entire time. Hard puke

Wait a minute!  She wore a BRIGHT YELLOW SUIT?!?!  I'm outraged.  I can't believe you could only muster up a honk!