Rochester mayor to announce 6th round pick

Steve O

Just now, SWATeam said:

Wait a minute!  She wore a BRIGHT YELLOW SUIT?!?!  I'm outraged.  I can't believe you could only muster up a honk!

I read it as the guy was wearing the bright yellow suit while driving lol He must have wanted to be seen while honking :lol:

3 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Wait a minute!  She wore a BRIGHT YELLOW SUIT?!?!  I'm outraged.  I can't believe you could only muster up a honk!

Not sure if sarcastic...... But it was the ugliest thing ive ever seen, and I did my civic duty to ruin that interview so I feel accomplished. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/27/2019 at 9:56 AM, Yobogoya! said:

Puke. 

Couldn't they have tracked down someone related to whoever owned/played on that team? What the hell does our crappy mayor in 2019 have to do with a team from a hundred years ago?

Well you could say you have puke for brains. Not many people alive from 1920-1925 and even fewer involved with team.

On 3/27/2019 at 9:56 AM, Yobogoya! said:

Puke. 

Couldn't they have tracked down someone related to whoever owned/played on that team? What the hell does our crappy mayor in 2019 have to do with a team from a hundred years ago?

46 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Well you could say you have puke for brains. Not many people alive from 1920-1925 and even fewer involved with team.

No need to be so hostile, Yobogoya makes a good point. it wasn't hard at all to find someone affiliated with the team. John Sterrenhagen, great grandson of Leo Lyons, the driving force behind the team, lives in the area and keeps the Jeff's alive through a website dedicated to the team's history. 

https://www.rochesterjeffersons.org/contact

Edited by Steve O
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steve O said:

No need to be so hostile, Yobogoya makes a good point. it wasn't hard at all to find someone affiliated with the team. John Sterrenhagen, great grandson of Leo Lyons, the driving force behind the team, lives in the area and keeps the Jeff's alive through a website dedicated to the team's history. 

https://www.rochesterjeffersons.org/contact

I am familiar with the website but that is NOT what he wrote.  And if you use words with negative connotations expect them to be used regarding posts.  He does not like the mayor but that is a political issue and you cannot expect the NFL to vet all of the people they pick on basis of some political opinions or they would use none.

Bills need to do their homwework.  Mayor Warren wore a Nike cap to welcomne kids back to school last year right after the Kaepernick ad came out.  Beane must have missed that.  Sure the NFL will be happy.  Trade the pick! 

7 hours ago, teef said:

why is that?

Because it’s a football board and all this is political bash session.  It’s stupid. I avoid PPP for this very reason.

6 hours ago, BillsMafia13 said:

And a husband who is a felon for robbing a jewelry store.  I drove by her doing an interview by my office this summer in a bright yellow suit.  Worse than the suit from its always sunny, had to lay on the horn the entire time. Hard puke

Thank god no other politicians are shady!

Edited by C.Biscuit97

30 minutes ago, Irv said:

Bills need to do their homwework.  Mayor Warren wore a Nike cap to welcomne kids back to school last year right after the Kaepernick ad came out.  Beane must have missed that.  Sure the NFL will be happy.  Trade the pick! 

The Bills are busy doing their "homwework" on free agency and the draft. 

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Because it’s a football board and all this is political bash session.  It’s stupid. I avoid PPP for this very reason.

That’s not a valid answer at all. If you’re going to call someone out, do it.   Don’t ***** foot around it.