New Stadium Talk as of owner’s meetings

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Dude? A historic and storied venue? Common man. Sure, we love it, but it's a pile of concrete.  Wrigley is historic and storied, Fenway, Lambeau, Dodger. That's about all I can come up with.

Shhhhh!!!!!

its historic to cover yourself in ketchup and mustard and jump through a flaming plastic table from Walmart. 

Just now, mrags said:

K pal. Keep thinking your super sweet. I know, your drunk uncle probably still tells stories of how they used to bring in grills and kegs of beer into the Rockpile as long as you bought a ticket for them. 

I wonder how how he would have felt about them moving back dowtown now. I wonder how he felt when they moved to OP in the first place. 

Wtf is your issue? I don't want a domed stadium downtown. You do. You fasley accuse me of being 24( I wish). Who cares? Go away

Just now, BuffAlone said:

Dude...if you can't agree with the fact that it IS a storied venue, then you've never heard a story

Pal, you are overreacting. It's a pile of concrete destined for demolition.  

It's storied to you.

It isn't storied. I'm sorry that you don't get the nuance there.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm not your Komrad, bugeois!

k Gugny

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

Pal, you are overreacting. It's a pile of concrete destined for demolition.  

It's storied to you.

It isn't storied. I'm sorry that you don't get the nuance there.

k Gugny

Pal, how many games, played in that stadium, made you a life long Bills fan?  If none, then you are younger than most. Thats not a problem...but please kids, let the adults talk for awhile

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

Pal, how many games, played in that stadium, made you a life long Bills fan?  If none, then you are younger than most. Thats not a problem...but please kids, let the adults talk for awhile

I'm old enough to be your daddy you snot nosed brat. Except none of my kids ever had the audacity to behave like you have. Of course they never butcher the mother tongue like you do.

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm not your mrags, mead!

So, we're sinking that low eh Exiled?

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Is this a discussion on potential stadiums or a “yo momma” roast? 

Thank you. I'm pulling in my wings before I get slapped.

50 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

gimme a break. It's BUFFALO IN DECEMBER!! Its part of ALL OF US. NFL included! If that's the case, then I want an air cooled stadium in Miami until December of every year. And hot cheese in Green Bay every winter. And maybe take Mile High stadium down hill 3 thousand feet while your at it??

P.S. Promo.....if you got seasons for sale, let me know. I'll be more than happy to take them off your hands

Why buy my seasons when there are PLENTY of December tickets available? Not exactly a rush of people wanting to sit and freeze.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

6 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I'm old enough to be your daddy you snot nosed brat. Except none of my kids ever had the audacity to behave like you have. Of course they never butcher the mother tongue like you do.

Wow...what a dick you are

20 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Dude? A historic and storied venue? Common man. Sure, we love it, but it's a pile of concrete.  Wrigley is historic and storied, Fenway, Lambeau, Dodger. That's about all I can come up with.

Dodger? Historic? No.

49 minutes ago, mrags said:

We'll all see within a few years (7years or less) I imagine. Time will tell. 

In the meantime, if you need me to load your smoker, grill and a few coolers in my vehicle, just let me know.  I got you, bro.