New Stadium Talk as of owner’s meetings

Been saying it for years. Pegula, by himself or with the help of other investors looking to make a buck downtown will fully fund the stadium downtown. Pegula, Rich, Galisano, Jacobs, Any property management group liken Ciminelli or Paladino, etc. 

They will receive funding for new infrastructure from the Town, City, State, Fed governments. Im talking highways, subway system that goes beyond Main Street. Stops in the northtowns as far as Amherst, Williamsville, UB North Campus, possibly even Tonawanda, Grand Island, and even Niagara Falls. Stops at the airport, Galleria mall/Millenium hotel area, the 90/290 split, the 90 at transit rd. The south towns leading to Hamburg/OP. 

If anyone has beef to Baltimore, you have seen the “tailgate” tents set up along the one side of the stadium. You can rent tents for personal tailgate parties. They come with tent, cooking equipment, fenced off areas, etc. then there’s multiple large tents for the masses. That’s basically what you are going to see. It’s a no brainer for the NFL and the owners. It ensures that you are spending your money at THEIR tailgate parties. Not people that bring cooking equipment and coolers of beer and don’t drop a dime to the NFL or the Buffalo Bills. It’s a smart investment on their part. 

Plus the NFL and the Bills want to distance themselves from the stupidity in the private lots. Lets face it, we look like a bunch of idiots that get super wasted. Drink beer out of asscracks, jump off roofs of buses into flaming tables. Cover ourselves with ketchup and mustard, etc. you are all delusional if you don’t think the NFL and the Team doesn’t want to distance themselves from that kind of action. 

So, on to the building of the stadium. It’ll end up being something like Lucas Oil but more fancy. I haven’t been to Minnesota but I’d imagine something like that. It will have shopping and restaurants everywhere and not only be a destination for game day but even when the team isn’t playing. Similar to how Kraft has worked it within Gillette (another place I haven’t been). I’d imagine it will also be built with or alongside more hotels for even more money in the Pegulas pockets. You have to understand that they aren’t looking for 18-25 year olds getting wasted and buying $30 tickets. They are looking for serious money and serious visitors. 

I have a buddy that works with a large construction company and he has confirmed that the Pegulas have met with, and continue to meet on a regular basis with this company along with others involved in regards to building the stadium. I’m not going to name names because this is privileged information. But the company is very large and known for building multiple professional stadiums and they are looking to work with some local resources as well. 

Some of this info is factual and some of it is my opinion. Well all see within a few years (7years or less) I imagine. Time will tell. 

20 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I understand your point. But tailgating at the Bills game, at a historic and storied venue, would be over. Period. At the end of the day, its the EXPERIANCE that is the number one draw for me. And...a dome? Bad, costly, ill advised moved imo. There's one thing that separates us from the rest of the league...separation.difference.some other way of living besides the mass amounts of cash being spent. Its really a unique thing. Not unlike Green Bay. Please, if we move...do NOT build a dome.The facilities and weather are as much a part of this storied franchise as Jim Kelly, Andre, Bruce, Thurman, Jack, Cookie, OJ, etc. Would be a poor decision. IMHO. I hope it don't happen

I hope your wrong and hope it does happen. I’d love to go to a game in December or January in jeans and a sweatshirt and be comfortable. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, mrags said:

Been saying it for years. Pegula, by himself or with the help of other investors looking to make a buck downtown will fully fund the stadium downtown. Pegula, Rich, Galisano, Jacobs, Any property management group liken Ciminelli or Paladino, etc. 

They will receive funding for new infrastructure from the Town, City, State, Fed governments. Im talking highways, subway system that goes beyond Main Street. Stops in the northtowns as far as Amherst, Williamsville, UB North Campus, possibly even Tonawanda, Grand Island, and even Niagara Falls. Stops at the airport, Galleria mall/Millenium hotel area, the 90/290 split, the 90 at transit rd. The south towns leading to Hamburg/OP. 

If anyone has beef to Baltimore, you have seen the “tailgate” tents set up along the one side of the stadium. You can rent tents for personal tailgate parties. They come with tent, cooking equipment, fenced off areas, etc. then there’s multiple large tents for the masses. That’s basically what you are going to see. It’s a no brainer for the NFL and the owners. It ensures that you are spending your money at THEIR tailgate parties. Not people that bring cooking equipment and coolers of beer and don’t drop a dime to the NFL or the Buffalo Bills. It’s a smart investment on their part. 

Plus the NFL and the Bills want to distance themselves from the stupidity in the private lots. Lets face it, we look like a bunch of idiots that get super wasted. Drink beer out of asscracks, jump off roofs of buses into flaming tables. Cover ourselves with ketchup and mustard, etc. you are all delusional if you don’t think the NFL and the Team doesn’t want to distance themselves from that kind of action. 

So, on to the building of the stadium. It’ll end up being something like Lucas Oil but more fancy. I haven’t been to Minnesota but I’d imagine something like that. It will have shopping and restaurants everywhere and not only be a destination for game day but even when the team isn’t playing. Similar to how Kraft has worked it within Gillette (another place I haven’t been). I’d imagine it will also be built with or alongside more hotels for even more money in the Pegulas pockets. You have to understand that they aren’t looking for 18-25 year olds getting wasted and buying $30 tickets. They are looking for serious money and serious visitors. 

I have a buddy that works with a large construction company and he has confirmed that the Pegulas have met with, and continue to meet on a regular basis with this company along with others involved in regards to building the stadium. I’m not going to name names because this is privileged information. But the company is very large and known for building multiple professional stadiums and they are looking to work with some local resources as well. 

Some of this info is factual and some of it is my opinion. Well all see within a few years (7years or less) I imagine. Time will tell. 

No.simply put. Terry wants to stay put. And upgrade out of his own pocket. Its by far his best bet in the long run to make a financial gain

Just now, BuffAlone said:

No.simply put. Terry wants to stay put. And upgrade out of his own pocket. Its by far his best bet in the long run to make a financial gain

Well, I guess we’ll find out sooner or later. I’d be willing to bet you a beer at a corporate tailgate sometime that I’m more right than you are. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

I hope your wrong and hope it does happen. I’d love to go to a game in December or January in jeans and a sweatshirt and be comfortable. 

Garbage idea. Sorry to be so blunt

Garbage idea. Sorry to be so blunt

Have fun being pissed off about it when it happens. I know, your 24 year old mind can’t take the thought of not jumping through tables every Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

But tailgating at the Bills game, at a historic and storied venue, would be over. 

Dude? A historic and storied venue? Common man. Sure, we love it, but it's a pile of concrete.  Wrigley is historic and storied, Fenway, Lambeau, Dodger. That's about all I can come up with.

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

Dude? A historic and storied venue? Common man. Sure, we love it, but it's a pile of concrete.  Wrigley is historic and storied, Fenway, Lambeau, Dodger. That's about all I can come up with.

So was Green Bay, KC,etc. There's room for improvement where it is

You funny. But if you think you can get personal over a stadium with me, you still got some growing up to do. Be well, buddy

K pal. Keep thinking your super sweet. I know, your drunk uncle probably still tells stories of how they used to bring in grills and kegs of beer into the Rockpile as long as you bought a ticket for them. 

I wonder how how he would have felt about them moving back dowtown now. I wonder how he felt when they moved to OP in the first place.