Unknown Patriots fan giving his opinion on our QB

7 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

Cause you completely shut it down by saying "who cares what a Pats fan thinks" 

Right, a random Pats fan’s opinion has no effect on how I feel about Allen. Would we take this guy seriously if he had a negative opinion but backed it up with logic and reasoning? 

Allen could be good. He could also be bad. It’s still too early to tell but I’m optimistic he’ll improve. I’d say that’s being pretty open minded.

Allen was improving late last season with pretty much crap around him for the most part.....now with this team seriously rebuilding this offence i think he will be leaps and bounds better (not saying he's going to light the league on fire but dare i say possibly top 10 give or take in overall QB performance).....

17 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If he had that wicked horrible Boston accent I wouldn’t have listened to a second of this. I agree with pretty much everything he is saying. If Allen keeps improving he will be in the Elite conversation in 2 or 3 more years.

Everyone seems to be on the same page within the organization from top to bottom. Good ownership, coaching, management and now franchise QB to go with a select group of high character players to support him.

The future looks bright for the Buffalo Bills.

On 3/30/2019 at 8:18 AM, 3rdnlng said:

Obviously he has the skills and is very intelligent per his Wonderlic score. What I sense from him is he is cocky enough to be an NFL QB but humble enough to be coachable.

I approve this message.

People want to label Allen as a humble farmboy, but he showed a lot more "swagger" than I was expecting. As much as some fans appreciate humility, a QB has got to be a bit cocky. The most demanding position in all of sports requires an absurd amount of confidence, which is naturally going to show up on occasion when said QB makes a big play. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/26/2019 at 8:45 PM, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

A Patriots fan told me he was jealous the Bills were set for the next decade with a franchise QB in "rookie Bills QB" Tyrod Taylor while Tom Brady was getting old. Complete sincerity.

Dude was an idiot.

hehe

Edited by Tcali

On 3/27/2019 at 7:42 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

315ers = knuckle dragers    ;) ;)   

I have plenty of cousins and two elderly aunts that still live there. 

From Newark parents and a brother are still up there, now living in Central Pa.

Edited by billrooter