Unknown Patriots fan giving his opinion on our QB

A Patriots fan told me he was jealous the Bills were set for the next decade with a franchise QB in "rookie Bills QB" Tyrod Taylor while Tom Brady was getting old. Complete sincerity.

Dude was an idiot.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Bills4life1924 said:

I know his opinion means nothing(but no bashing, all good), just thought I'd share with u guys.

I watched this last night on my fire stick, if he really is a Pats fan he should take up a new career in acting.

All that said, he is pretty much spot on in his analysis.  Worth a watch for an uh body that hasnt seen it!?

6 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Let’s get to the draft so this nonsense can stop.  

I just opened a window in my house and screamed my thoughts on the Bills.  Hopefully someone here heard me, and will start a thread on it. 

Already started ab video about what you said. I got your back bud ?

13 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Let’s get to the draft so this nonsense can stop.  

I just opened a window in my house and screamed my thoughts on the Bills.  Hopefully someone here heard me, and will start a thread on it. 

Completely disagree.  Good post and good video.  Keep ‘dem coming boys

On 3/26/2019 at 8:13 PM, Bills4life1924 said:

Where in the 315?? I'm a little farther east now, but besides the last few years, 315 was my home.

Spent alot of time out that way too. Red Creek HS. near fair haven state park... if neither rings a bell 20m from Oswego

I came across this video & fell in love with it... having been one of the people that didn't want Josh Allen drafted to the Bills. I'm happy to say... I was wrong. ??  Funny thing about this video...its from a hardcore New England fan...& he laid out some fantastic points! Now granted, don't confuse this to be banging the table... it's just some great points shown that makes me agree to this possible narrative... 

Check it out... & let's see what you think. 

Watch "Why Josh Allen Is The next GREAT NFL Quarterback" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/oPlG_Fb8hV4