I saw Antonio Brown today urinating on a Bills hat.

53 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Apparently he really hates Buffalo.  Not just the city, but the organization and fans also.  After he got done urinating on it (Rosenhaus was holding it for him), he took it by the brim and farted on it.  Then he burned it, went to Sonic, and got a chili dog and a strawberry limeade.  Sorry I don’t have a link.  Does this make you angry?

Yes for you cannot tell the difference between you and your image in a mirror.

3 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Does this mean he's not interested?

I’m not sure.  His stance on the notion of playing for Buffalo has not yet been covered on social media.

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Now.....by “it”, are you referring to the hat, or..........? 

I meant Rosenhaus was holding AB’s tallywacker.  AB is far to important and talented to hold his own junk while peeing.  Common man!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Apparently he really hates Buffalo.  Not just the city, but the organization and fans also.  After he got done urinating on it (Rosenhaus was holding it for him), he took it by the brim and farted on it.  Then he burned it, went to Sonic, and got a chili dog and a strawberry limeade.  Sorry I don’t have a link.  Does this make you angry?

I hates him Johnny, I really hates him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Who the **** gets a strawberry limeade?

Cherry limeade or bust

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m not sure.  His stance on the notion of playing for Buffalo has not yet been covered on social media.

I meant Rosenhaus was holding AB’s tallywacker.  AB is far to important and talented to hold his own junk while peeing.  Common man!

That’s what I thought, just wanted clarification. Rosenhaus is truly committed. Or.....maybe he should be “committed”? Not sure.....

49 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Poop is Brown...just saying?

I’m a 41 year old man who giggled at this. 

37 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That would be impressive. 

I swear this was my first thought as I read that as well. I thought...good for him. 

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, teef said:

I’m a 41 year old man who giggled at this. 

I swear this was my first thought as I read that as well. I thought...good for him. 

You're also a 41 year old man with a Muppet for an avatar...

Which is equal parts creepy and awesome at the same time

I mean I'm a 36 year old who giggled at the poop joke and still plays with Legos (even though I swear they are for my kid...)

??

Old school standing red buffalo.  He was also holding a photo of Marv Levy with devil horns and a Hitler mustache drawn on it.  Forgot about that.

I don’t care if he pee’s in a Bills hat or craps in a sock. If you mess with Marv you will piss off all of Bills nation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

You're also a 41 year old man with a Muppet for an avatar...

Which is equal parts creepy and awesome at the same time

I mean I'm a 36 year old who giggled at the poop joke and still plays with Legos (even though I swear they are for my kid...)

??

Ohhhh...I just put together the LEGO Apollo Saturn V. For my son’s room. Who has a space theme. Ya know...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Brown is just mad we cut Peterman last year which is why he didn’t want to come here. Think about it, Peterman played at Pittsburgh in college, AB played at Pittsburgh in the pros. They obviously became friends. Peterman is now with the Raiders so that’s obviously where he wanted to go, and there was no way he would come to buffalo after what we did to his buddy. Connect the dots....

• Haha (+1) 1

The guy is a ass hat the only way we the fans will get any retribution for his actions is when the Bills play the Raiders they beat them into the ground ! Also he needs to beware because karma is a B***H !! 

• Like (+1) 1