I saw Antonio Brown today urinating on a Bills hat.

Apparently he really hates Buffalo.  Not just the city, but the organization and fans also.  After he got done urinating on it (Rosenhaus was holding it for him), he took it by the brim and farted on it.  Then he burned it, went to Sonic, and got a chili dog and a strawberry limeade.  Sorry I don’t have a link.  Does this make you angry?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha (+1) 17
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Apparently he really hates Buffalo.  Not just the city, but the organization and fans also.  After he got done urinating on it (Rosenhaus was holding it for him), he took it by the brim and farted on it.  Then he burned it, went to Sonic, and got a chili dog and a strawberry limeade.  Sorry I don’t have a link.  Does this make you angry?

the only thing that would make me angry is if he somehow didn't urinate on Rosenhaus...  LOL

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

…… was there any ranch dressing involved?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

...my sources said it was Applebee's at Dunkirk Don's new domed stadium...we have a conundrum......

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Oh yeah, he called his chili dog a sandwich, and he eats boneless chicken wings with ranch while hating buffalo.  I forgot.

Blasphemy of this nature suggests a man who not only has contempt for all humanity, but one who would also spit in the eye of his creator...

19 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Nope.   Most of the folks on this board would clamor for that hat after AB was done, hoping to get Jim Kelly to sign it...

49 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Now.....by “it”, are you referring to the hat, or..........? 

• Haha (+1) 3