Calling it now: McD and Beane will be in the running for HC and GM of the year in 2019.

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Young teams can't win more than they lose?

Sorry Thurman, but if these guys aren't winning this year then something has to change. 

Says one of the guys who was screaming ‘clean house ‘ at halftime of last year’s season opener.

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Lol, why do things always have to be a guarantee?  All I did is share my opinion that I believe we will be a double digit win team and those guys will get consideration for those accolades if we do.

Plus, the awards are for regular season, so how far they go once in playoffs is irrelevant to the award or discussion.

At the minimum, you need to make the playoffs or at least win the division to get this consideration. Its a regular season award but the Bills making noise in the playoffs is how they will win. Sean and Beane broke a million year drought and didn't sniff the award. 

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Lol, why do things always have to be a guarantee?  All I did is share my opinion that I believe we will be a double digit win team and those guys will get consideration for those accolades if we do.

Plus, the awards are for regular season, so how far they go once in playoffs is irrelevant to the award or discussion.

That would make this board a "boring" place in a very positive manner if it were to occur.

I guess what I SENSE is a potential ABUNDANCE of patience with this particular regime. And there are no guarantees, but this IS a pivotal year 3 for McDermott.

It SEEMS as though some fans love the idea of culture and such so much that they may potentially be on board longer than they should. None of this will even be a thing if they win 9 or 10 games this year and appear to be trending upwards. 

Edited by LSHMEAB