Ivory gone

Ivory played a crucial role in our game winning drive against Tennessee. That was pretty much the only drive he had any kind of tangible positive effect on the team. Gore's signing made this a virtual certainty. Good luck. Goodbye.

4 hours ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

No cliches, just stating the facts on what he brings. 

Thanks for offering only snark instead of actual discourse. 

Actually, I think those are all cliches- a players player, leads by example... you hit the motherlode in cliches.

6 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I liked Ivory, but you cannot Be surprised as his skill set is quite redundant with Gore. Absolutely wish him the best in everything he does in the future, except when he’s playing the Bills.

Almost word for word what i was going to say. I will add i wish we had kept him and ran him 8 times a game right into the middle linebacker territory to hammer him early.

Liked Ivory when with Jets.  Will remember his 2 long catch and runs as a Bill vs Vikes and Fins.  Wish him luck.

Gore is a very effective short yardage and goal line back.  And Shady should be more effective with a new OLine and Oline coach.  Both these guys can play all 3 downs too as they are good receivers and pass blockers.

Some young RB is going to be blessed to have a year to learn from Frank Gore and Shady how to study, practice and play like a pro.  That 3rd RB will get on the field aplenty in Daboll's offense - especially if that RB is from 'Bama!  Picking up pass pro and releases in the passing game will be where the old men can help teach them the most.

Edited by freddyjj