Bills Week One Possibilities for opponent. A breakdown of each possibility

13 hours ago, Augie said:

When does the schedule come out? I want a home game (preferably the opener) and the Nashville game this year, but I’ve got some date restrictions. I want to make my plans! 

Same! I have a couple weekends with obligations in the fall and want to know if I can book some tickets to Nashville! 

Man, we have nothing with Baltimore.  Simply nothing.  No rivalry.  Nothing to care about between organizations.

I know the NFL wouldn't focus in on a schedule like Buffalo (maybe for Baltimore), but why would they have these teams meet in the first game of the season for the the third time in 4 years?

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

I'm going with the Jets.

Only reason I don't think it is the Jets would be I think we play them on TNF later in season. But dear god how fun would a BUF-NYJ MNF week 1 matchup in either city be to start the season.

34 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Same! I have a couple weekends with obligations in the fall and want to know if I can book some tickets to Nashville! 

Third week of April. Was April 19th last year

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Man, we have nothing with Baltimore.  Simply nothing.  No rivalry.  Nothing to care about between organizations.

I know the NFL wouldn't focus in on a schedule like Buffalo (maybe for Baltimore), but why would they have these teams meet in the first game of the season for the the third time in 4 years?

Tradition. We've done it 3 out of the last 4 years!! It's a new rivalry!! The Wonderlic Battle!!! 37 vs 13!!