VIDEO: Brandon Beane Speaks at Owner's Meeting

4 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

I suspect the Bills will draft OL in later rounds and let them adjust to the NFL game.  Trying to avoid throwing a rookie OL guy in there like they did with Teller.

That was my take since it is a bit rare that you pick up an OL prospect that can put his hand on the ground and play at an NFL level.

Since most take a few seasons to coach up you may as well look for those later round prospects if there is no elite talent that has separated themselves as a consensus 1st rd talent.

There's a guard from Oklahoma that has come up on the Wall, and I lean toward Badger OL prospects...they have a good guard in this draft that has played all across their line. I like the versatility.

16 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I still think its going to be EDGE, TE, or DK at 9 if they don't trade down.

Could you imagine if A few qb’s got picked high and Beane pulls off a stunner and trades up instead? like up from 9 to 5 if the draft broke right and drafted a player like Josh Allen??? With all the depth and competition I can’t see 10 draft picks making this team...That is a sign of a better team with depth.Years past all 10 players would be filling starting holes.Now the Bills can target high caliber players because less spots are open on the team.Or take a page out of the Pats playbook and trade down and add a extra #1 or #2 for next season...Go Bills!