Who lives in NJ and flashed me A go Bills sign today?

mead107

I flashed you but that wasnt a sheet of paper that "Go Bills!" was written on.?

11 hours ago, thurst44 said:

Ha, cool. I rarely have seen people on highway. Once was cut off by a guy on the approach to the GW Bridge and road raged for a second, then saw the Bills flag and immediately cooled down.

In the last couple weeks, have had two interactions. Saw a guy in Bills jacket and hat walking into a Bloomfield 7-Eleven and yelled "Go Bills!" at him and he smiled. A couple days ago, I was leaving the building where I work at a University in Jersey City, and saw a Bills vest under the guy's jacket and I pavlovianly (rudely) pointed "Hey Bills"...he bemusedly smiled. 

Weirdest place I ever saw Bills gear was on a 20-something blonde woman in Arizona. I went up to pay with my then fiancee and looked over and saw Bills shirt. It got a bit misconstrued and for a few miles I got the silent treatment from fiancee (she knew I'm a huge Bills fan -- in the years since she's even ordered gear for our dog). I mean, c'mon, what are the odds?!?!

The guys that were ashamed are starting to wear their gear again.  If we do take that next step I figure half the Patsy fans will be Bills fans all of the sudden.

Some of them are already on this board preparing for the switch.?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I've been commuting ~100 highway miles round-trip/day (Glens Falls-Albany) for the last 3.5 years.  

In the last year, I have noticed a sizeable uptick in Bills license plate frames, stickers, etc., including what seems to be a recent spike.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I've been commuting ~100 highway miles round-trip/day (Glens Falls-Albany) for the last 3.5 years.  

In the last year, I have noticed a sizeable uptick in Bills license plate frames, stickers, etc., including what seems to be a recent spike.

I thought driving 60 miles round trip was bad.  

19 hours ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

For a second i thought the op meant someone threw up a bills hand sign like a gang member throws up a blood/crip hand gang sign.

me too, and i thought "is there a hand sign i don't know about?"

we should have a sign!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Was there a full moon over Jersey today?

I don’t know......but there were full imprints on the back window. I get it if it’s chilly, but don’t mess up the windows! 

On 3/25/2019 at 6:44 PM, ChattanoogaBills said:

For a second i thought the op meant someone threw up a bills hand sign like a gang member throws up a blood/crip hand gang sign.

Me too.  I was trying to guess what exactly is the Go Biils hand signal. And why I hadn’t heard of it.

like a pledge who hasn’t been taught the secret hand shake.

5 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Me too.  I was trying to guess what exactly is the Go Biils hand signal. And why I hadn’t heard of it.

like a pledge who hasn’t been taught the secret hand shake.

There’s really only one, but it’s taken. Hook ‘Em Horns! Pinky & index fingers up, thumb extended out from the folded middle 2. It’s what a Buffalo looks like and our logo is the most represented NFL logo of the City the team plays in, not Wild Bill Cody.