Who lives in NJ and flashed me A go Bills sign today?

mead107

Which one of you did this today?

Coming up the NJ turnpike midday today. 

Car pulls up next to me heading north today in the outside lane and holds up a GO BILLS sign on a sheet of paper. Backs off pulls back in behind us and then moves over and exits at next exit. 

I have a Bills plate with RANDE on it. 

We have awesome fans. 

I gave a thumbs up. 

Anyone else ever see other Bills fans on the highway and exchange thumbs up? 

Saw a a lot of Bills fans in NYC in December. Always say go Bills. 

With Bills gear on 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Car pulls up next to me heading north today in the outside lane and holds up a GO BILLS sign on a sheet of paper. Backs off pulls back in behind us and then moves over and exits at next exit. 

We have awesome fans. 

I gave a thumbs up. 

With Bills gear on 

Ha, cool. I rarely have seen people on highway. Once was cut off by a guy on the approach to the GW Bridge and road raged for a second, then saw the Bills flag and immediately cooled down.

In the last couple weeks, have had two interactions. Saw a guy in Bills jacket and hat walking into a Bloomfield 7-Eleven and yelled "Go Bills!" at him and he smiled. A couple days ago, I was leaving the building where I work at a University in Jersey City, and saw a Bills vest under the guy's jacket and I pavlovianly (rudely) pointed "Hey Bills"...he bemusedly smiled. 

Weirdest place I ever saw Bills gear was on a 20-something blonde woman in Arizona. I went up to pay with my then fiancee and looked over and saw Bills shirt. It got a bit misconstrued and for a few miles I got the silent treatment from fiancee (she knew I'm a huge Bills fan -- in the years since she's even ordered gear for our dog). I mean, c'mon, what are the odds?!?!

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, mead107 said:

We have awesome fans. 

I gave a thumbs up. 

With Bills gear on 

I normally try to when I’m wearing a Bills cap. 

51 minutes ago, mead107 said:

We have awesome fans. 

I gave a thumbs up. 

With Bills gear on 

A man your age getting flashed is dangerous. Your ticker is running out of warranty.

• Haha (+1) 3

That reminds me of something that happened to my brother the week of the Bills playoff game. He lives in Virginia now and has a Bills sticker on the back of his car. So he's at a stop light and this guy behind him is honking his horn. My brother is getting mad and ignores the guy but he keeps doing it. So they get to the light and the guy pulls up next to him and honks again. My brother looks over and the guy has a Bill hat on and just screams out the window "LETS GO BILLS BABY!" and drives off.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1