Caffeine Intake

Caffeine   

60 members have voted

1. 1. What is your main source of Caffine?

2. 2. How many times per day do you drink caffeinated beverages?

2 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Usually Coke Zero for me. 

How many times per day?  Or how many beverages per day?  I only drink coffee in the morning, but I average 3 cups/day.  So what should my answer be?

Is this your first poll?

Just now, Gugny said:

How many times per day?  Or how many beverages per day?  I only drink coffee in the morning, but I average 3 cups/day.  So what should my answer be?

Is this your first poll?

Yes. Never made a pole in my life. But I save up my Meadcoin© enough to buy a Gold Membership™ and make pools.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Yes. Never made a pole in my life. But I save up my Meadcoin© enough to buy a Gold Membership™ and make pools.

So should my answer to question #2 be ONE or THREE?

Caffeine pill as soon as I wake up.  Three cups of coffee - two at the beginning of shift and one at lunch.  An energy drink a couple hours after lunch.

Red bull vodkas at the bar sometimes.

1 minute ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I'm having a heart attack just reading this. 

As I sit here my heart rate is at a cool 73bpm.  Before my pill in the morning my resting heart rate is in the mid 50s.  I live a charmed life.

7 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Caffeine pill as soon as I wake up.  Three cups of coffee - two at the beginning of shift and one at lunch.  An energy drink a couple hours after lunch.

Red bull vodkas at the bar sometimes.

Hmmmmm..........you don't SEEM like a tweaker to me! Interesting.

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm a big fan of Monster Ultra Sunrise and Rehab Lemonade tea.

2 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

My man :beer:

True story:  I've never had an energy drink of any kind.

I kicked caffeine 2 summers ago over summer break.  My family went to the Outer Banks for a week right after school let out and I told everyone I was only drinking water and beer for the week.  It worked fabulously.  No withdrawal headaches and I had a great time.

My blood pressure has been lower since and I'm sleeping noticeably better and more consistently.