Fox Sports: NFL’s best fan base, Bills vs Titans the Final 4

3 hours ago, Herc11 said:

20,000 votes in 1 minute? Highly unlikely

D3K1-I1WkAAF2sF.jpg:large

Please don't care about this

I'm embarrassed by you and this is the first I've heard of this. Who cares and why do you? What do you get?

1 hour ago, Maynard said:

Yeah, this is pretty stupid. The whole thing goes right out the window and means absolutely nothing. 

So before that it actually meant something. I mean, really?

I'm a ***** fan... oh well. It doesn't bother me at, I actually find it pathetic people get worked up over these things.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm embarrassed by you and this is the first I've heard of this. Who cares and why do you? What do you get?

I'm a ***** fan... oh well. It doesn't bother me at, I actually find it pathetic people get worked up over these things.

you sound a little worked up yourself.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

huh? You're embarrassed by me because I pointed out what happened? I think its stupid that Titans fans cheated to win and I think its even more lame that Fox let it happen. Beyond that, I have two exams to study for so...

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

It’s ok that some care about it and some don’t. 

• Like (+1) 5

40 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Not sure I care dirt biscuit and it’s not really my point. Why have something like this when it can be easily tampered with. Seems simply stupid....

Edited by Maynard
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

huh? You're embarrassed by me because I pointed out what happened? I think its stupid that Titans fans cheated to win and I think its even more lame that Fox let it happen. Beyond that, I have two exams to study for so...

Yea you should get on that. 

6 minutes ago, Maynard said:

Not sure I care dirt biscuit and it’s not really my point. Why have something like this when it can be easily tampered with. Seems simply stupid....

I mean that was a cute insult, but the fact that something this meaningless can be tampered with doesn't matter to me.

Everything on social media is getting tampered with. People buy likes, retweets, friends, followers. Everything is pretty much fake on their and that's what it exists for. People can push out the narrative they want that isn't subject to anything beyond what they decide to type or post. Sorry I'm a social media hater. 

2 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Yea you should get on that. 

I mean that was a cute insult, but the fact that something this meaningless can be tampered with doesn't matter to me.

Everything on social media is getting tampered with. People buy likes, retweets, friends, followers. Everything is pretty much fake on their and that's what it exists for. People can push out the narrative they want that isn't subject to anything beyond what they decide to type or post. Sorry I'm a social media hater. 

You know one thing that really doesn't matter?

Your opinion. If you don't care then why the f are you even in the thread?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1