Fox Sports: NFL’s best fan base, Bills vs Titans the Final 4

15 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We need to have someone with a real, and neutral, following start a rival poll with Bills vs. Browns. We can spin all of the traffic there to get a real answer. 

Could just do a survey monkey and tweet it out to browns. Keep it open for 24 hours and done. 

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Could just do a survey monkey and tweet it out to browns. Keep it open for 24 hours and done. 

I mean we can easily do the exact same twitter poll. It’s just tough to get 150k votes without someone with a big (and neutral) following. As an example, and I hate him, Skip Baylee’s has 2.8M followers. If he were to tweet out that poll we would have a real answer. OBJ has 3.8M followers but if he tweeted it out obviously it would heavily lean towards the Browns. 

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Wait, the guy admitted to Fox what he did?

That is EXTRA lame.

I wish I had more hands so I could give that four thumbs down.

Better yet, one middle finger up.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Maynard said:

Yeah, this is pretty stupid. The whole thing goes right out the window and means absolutely nothing. 

If it's any consolation it always meant nothing.

I went to the Bills/Titans game in Nashville a couple years ago. It was the Tyrod comeback game. The stadium literally had more Bills fans than Titans fans. We were walking through the crowd leading the let's go Buffalo chant as stunned Titans fans looked around at the sea of red white and blue. We completely took it over.

• Thank you (+1) 1

What a joke. So where did those donations go? Was it really to some hacker? 

What a joke. So where did those donations go? Was it really to some hacker? 

Fox Sports, and Twitter should do something. IDK what, but they are chumps if they dont.

I will definately vote for Cleveland in the next round....but wait, they "outvoted"  everyone, in every round, right? Someone probably pulled the same crap for their team. And ours. And every other team.

I am mad at myself for signing up for Twitter. I am now just another twit.

• Haha (+1) 3