Fox Sports: NFL’s best fan base, Bills vs Titans the Final 4

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

that's why I say Twitter is for Twits 

(present company excluded) 

Twitter is amazing!! I’ve been there for just over 10 years (10 years last week actually). You can find everything that you could possibly want within 5 seconds. It’s quick, interesting and can be customized to your interests. It is far and away the best social media platform IMO.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

She's skyrocketing to the top of Bills fans fav' players wives 

But - eyebrows 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I feel like I'm the only who who could not care less about this.  I stand alone...I'm glad it's over.

It's not really that people care too much about it or think it's important. What it is, is that it was just some stupid thing to do for fun in the offseason and now someone just took a giant dump on it and ruined it for everyone.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Twitter is amazing!! I’ve been there for just over 10 years (10 years last week actually). You can find everything that you could possibly want within 5 seconds. It’s quick, interesting and can be customized to your interests. It is far and away the best social media platform IMO.

We joined around the same time. I don't know exactly when, but my profile says April 2009. I mostly just read though. 385 tweets in 10 years.