Fox Sports: NFL’s best fan base, Bills vs Titans the Final 4

1 hour ago, sven233 said:

Yeah.....  We're in trouble vs the Browns.  They have been the leading vote getter in every round.  Not sure how they are doing it, but they are dominating this so far.  Not sure how we can get enough votes to beat them in the finals.

All the fans from the teams that the Browns beat need to vote for the Bills.  It could be ugly.

Maybe get Wyoming Cowboy fans to help vote for Josh Allen's Buffalo Bills?

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, PIZ said:

All the fans from the teams that the Browns beat need to vote for the Bills.  It could be ugly.

Maybe get Wyoming Cowboy fans to help vote for Josh Allen's Buffalo Bills?

Almost as many people voted for the Browns as live in the state of Wyoming.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm embarrassed to admit that this is the most important thing in my life right now. We MUST win! This may be the only sports-related championship us Buffalonians will ever get to experience in our lifetimes. Push forward, good soldiers of Western New York!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, sven233 said:

Yeah.....  We're in trouble vs the Browns.  They have been the leading vote getter in every round.  Not sure how they are doing it, but they are dominating this so far.  Not sure how we can get enough votes to beat them in the finals.

People jumping on the wagon I’m sure

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Any poll where Titan fans “win” is a stupid poll.  Nashville is great but their fans are completely whatever.  The best fans are us, Packers, Steelers, and Browns. No other fanbase should be considered.

and yet we were a 7 seed in this for some reason...