Fox Sports: NFL’s best fan base, Bills vs Titans the Final 4

I just registered to vote... now I feel like I need to take a shower ?!

If joining Twitter just to get a win for my Bills is not a sign of true fandom I don’t know what is ?

19 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'll tell you all one thing: If the Bills lose this social media popularity contest, I'm disavowing my Bills fanhood forever and becoming a Saints fan!

1 minute ago, Tatonka68 said:

147491 votes and it is %50 to %50?? I am not good at math but doesnt add up.

I am sure someone is slightly ahead.  There is probably a buffer for tenths of a percent.  I get the feeling that the teams are a couple hundred votes apart at most.  We need every vote we can get!!!

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Personally, I think all the people that say they "don't Twitter" are missing out on good football coverage.

It's pretty simple. Once you join, you just "follow" all of the Buffalo sportswriters that interest you. You don't ever actually have to "Tweet" or interact with anyone. When I scroll through my feed, it has Joe Buscaglia, Sal Capaccio, Matthew Fairburn, Tim Graham, Benjamin Albright, Daniel Jeremiah, Jon Ledyard, Cover 1, Chris Brown, etc....It's basically just a Bills/football news feed. 

It's indisputably the fastest way to get Bills news as it breaks. 

As an added bonus, if you choose to, you CAN attempt to interact with various people that you would otherwise not have the chance to. For instance, I have twice suggested articles to Sports Illustrated that I'd like to see written, and both times, I got a reply stating that they were good ideas, and the articles were then written. What other platform would give me that type of chance?

Again ..

We do not have to have a twitter account  to read what they tweet.     

• Awesome! (+1) 1