Fox Sports: NFL’s best fan base, Bills vs Titans the Final 4

2 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Patriots the #1 seed? Can't really take this seriously.

Seeding was based on the number of Twitter followers the team's official account has. I cannot think of a better way to seed this.

• Like (+1) 1

Personally, I think all the people that say they "don't Twitter" are missing out on good football coverage.

It's pretty simple. Once you join, you just "follow" all of the Buffalo sportswriters that interest you. You don't ever actually have to "Tweet" or interact with anyone. When I scroll through my feed, it has Joe Buscaglia, Sal Capaccio, Matthew Fairburn, Tim Graham, Benjamin Albright, Daniel Jeremiah, Jon Ledyard, Cover 1, Chris Brown, etc....It's basically just a Bills/football news feed. 

It's indisputably the fastest way to get Bills news as it breaks. 

As an added bonus, if you choose to, you CAN attempt to interact with various people that you would otherwise not have the chance to. For instance, I have twice suggested articles to Sports Illustrated that I'd like to see written, and both times, I got a reply stating that they were good ideas, and the articles were then written. What other platform would give me that type of chance?

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, Logic said:

Personally, I think all the people that say they "don't Twitter" are missing out on good football coverage.

It's pretty simple. Once you join, you just "follow" all of the Buffalo sportswriters that interest you. You don't ever actually have to "Tweet" or interact with anyone. When I scroll through my feed, it has Joe Buscaglia, Sal Capaccio, Matthew Fairburn, Tim Graham, Benjamin Albright, Daniel Jeremiah, Jon Ledyard, Cover 1, Chris Brown, etc....It's basically just a Bills/football news feed. 

As an added bonus, if you choose to, you CAN attempt to interact with various people that you would otherwise not have the chance to. For instance, I have twice suggested articles to Sports Illustrated that I'd like to see written, and both times, I got a reply stating that they were good ideas, and the articles were then written. What other platform would give me that type of chance?

I tried it for a bit, but there's just so much noise to sort through.  Even the ones quick to report things have other posts responding to followers or just things I don't care about

1 minute ago, Logic said:

you forgot jw

59 minutes ago, Logic said:

Ah yes. But he just spends a lot of time talking about, like, the Clash or something. He's a weirdo. But I do follow him :rolleyes:

Haha, that's actually why I unfollowed. Nothing against him, I just didn't care about the music he kept talking about. I voted, hope everyone else does too. It's a nothing internet poll game, but I just like winning at anything.