Fox Sports: NFL’s best fan base, Bills vs Titans the Final 4

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

So looking at the bracket, and doing the math, it'll be Bills vs Saints in the Elite 8. Based on total votes cast in the Sweet 16 Round, number of voters per team in that round was...

Bills - 35,007

Saints - 30,115

If the twit voters continue, Bills should make the Final 4

But that may be as far as they go. They would face either the Eagles or Browns (probably Browns based on previous voting) and they each had 10,000+ more votes in the Sweet 16 round than the Bills. 

It will be Buffalo v Philly in the final.

9 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

It will be Buffalo v Philly in the final.

Thanks for mentioning that. I realized I was looking at the bracket wrong, but I still stand by saying they won't get farther than Final 4. I've edited my post above to reflect what I saw was wrong. 

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

How the heck are the Titans, Panthers, and Colts doing so well? They are in cupcake brackets.   Buffalo draws Green Bay and New Orleans?  WTF?

The seeding is based on how many Twitter followers a team has. 

Edited by Just Jack

Holy freakin crap we beat the pack?

I mean I believe we are the finest fan base out there, but perception is generally GB is best.

The tides are a changin'. I think the Dalton donations are warming the world up to us. That, or it's just tons of Bills fans bum rushing the poll.

34 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Holy freakin crap we beat the pack?

I mean I believe we are the finest fan base out there, but perception is generally GB is best.

The tides are a changin'. I think the Dalton donations are warming the world up to us. That, or it's just tons of Bills fans bum rushing the poll.

I think it just means that Bills fans turned out on Twitter more than Packers fans. This is not representative of the general NFL fan population.

But beating Seattle and the Packers should be eye opening for people following this. I bet most fans would assume we would get trounced by both.

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

So looking at the bracket, and doing the math, it'll be Bills vs Saints in the Elite 8. Based on total votes cast in the Sweet 16 Round, number of voters per team in that round was...

Bills - 35,007

Saints - 30,115

If the twit voters continue, Bills should make the Final 4

But that may be as far as they go. They would face either the Titans or Colts (probably Titans based on previous voting) and the Titans had 5,000+ more votes in the Sweet 16 round than the Bills. So look for them to fall to the Titans. In order for the Colts to upset the Titans, they will need easily 15,000+ additional votes than they got in the previous round. 

Unless some of the votes didnt come from homers.  Buffalo, GB, Pitt are the Strongest fan Bases.

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

I think it just means that Bills fans turned out on Twitter more than Packers fans. This is not representative of the general NFL fan population.

But beating Seattle and the Packers should be eye opening for people following this. I bet most fans would assume we would get trounced by both.

You ever hear of Seattle Mafia or Pack Mafia.

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:

You ever hear of Seattle Mafia or Pack Mafia.

Does the nickname "Mafia" automatically mean we have better and more loyal fans?

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

How are the lions so high?

Their Twitter fans decided to vote.

• Haha (+1) 1