Fox Sports: NFL’s best fan base, Bills vs Titans the Final 4

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

You're joking right?  Google "packers waiting list length", and then get back to me....and just an FYI, that waiting list predates Rogers by a long long time.

Sometimes it is okay to take off the Bills goggles.  ;)

Right right right.

...So did you vote for us yet?

I often wonder what would happen to a fan base if they were forced to endure the past 20 years that we have had to.  I believe that in-stadium attendance for most teams would be in ruin.

I think the Packers are on a short list of teams with enough suckers to keep showing up.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Their round 1 opponent was the Jaguars. Even I would have voted for the Patriots in that matchup.

As I was thinking about it, they were the only team I thought they should beat. 

Even in bs games, the jury is rigged for the Pats

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

So help me, if you don't all vote and win this for us...

The grossest thing I've ever done as a Bills fan is sign up for Twitter just so I could vote in this poll.

Also, @Logic.

I retweeted this to Sal, Buscaglia, Chris Brown, and the official Bills Twitter account. Hopefully ONE of them retweets it themselves, so that it gets better publicity.

Also: Haha Flutie, you have Twitter now!

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I retweeted this to Sal, Buscaglia, Chris Brown, and the official Bills Twitter account. Hopefully ONE of them retweets it themselves, so that it gets better publicity.

Also: Haha Flutie, you have Twitter now!

50/50 and the Bills official Twitter account just tweeted out the poll.

Good job Logic!

Wings > Cheese....

Edited by JoeF

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

You're joking right?  Google "packers waiting list length", and then get back to me....and just an FYI, that waiting list predates Rogers by a long long time.

Yep....I was joking....and thats why the Bills now have the lead. Maybe I should have said die hard fans so you can understand better...

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Sometimes it is okay to take off the Bills goggles.  

Put my Bills vote in.  Just because there's a waiting list for tickets doesn't mean they have the best fans. How many times have the been national news stories about Pack fans raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity? Have the Pack fans ever done a fund raiser for a beloved former player down on his luck? Sure, the Pack was the first dynasty of the NFL merger era,  but Bills fans are legit, through all the ups and downs.  Live and die Buffalo red,  white,  and blue. Green Bay has that college atmosphere.  BUFFALO IS ON A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL. 

Edited by loyal2dagame
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Yeah, Packers fans in Wisconsin are the real deal. The random Packers fans you meet elsewhere are the ones who give some the wrong impression. That bandwagon has had a nice run with Favre and Rodgers. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...with 60,000+ on the season tix waiting list and the only way you move up is if someone does, what else more can you say?....

Bills are winning 53-47

60,000 person waiting list ain't got nothing on us.