Fox Sports: NFL’s best fan base, Bills vs Titans the Final 4

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I can't scroll through all of these pages.  

How did this turn into us donating money to a Tennessee charity?

To show we spend our money on things that matter instead of Twitter polls. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, The Wiz said:

Some chick on Twitter that has a decent bills following picked it and started it I believe. 

It's crazy how something so simple can turn into thousands of dollars for a good cause.  

I do love our fans.  

Someone should challenge that radio station to match our donations

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It's crazy how something so simple can turn into thousands of dollars for a good cause.  

I do love our fans.  

Someone should challenge that radio station to match our donations

It really is.  Just shows that we are good at taking the high road. Here is the original tweet. 

On 4/2/2019 at 8:58 PM, Warcodered said:

41 minutes ago, Virgil said:

But how did this happen?  Why this charity?

LaAdrian Waddle’s wife was (jokingly) ticked off that the Titans bloggers bought votes and cheated to win, and said that the real winning fan base would show why they are the best by making something good out of a crappy situation and take the high road by donating to a Nashville based charity. She worked with Del Reid (26 Shirts) because he has so many charity connections to choose a charity, and she picked Nashville Children’s Alliance because it’s national child abuse awareness month and because she personally suffered abuse as a small child and knew how much her life would have been changed for the better if she had an organization like that to support her. It took off because Bills fan base is what it is, and is an awesome story.  Titans fans are making fun of it but she didn’t take the poll seriously, she just saw an opportunity to do something good out of a stupid situation. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

LaAdrian Waddle’s wife was (jokingly) ticked off that the Titans bloggers bought votes and cheated to win, and said that the real winning fan base would show why they are the best by making something good out of a crappy situation and take the high road by donating to a Nashville based charity. She worked with Del Reid (26 Shirts) because he has so many charity connections to choose a charity, and she picked Nashville Children’s Alliance because it’s national child abuse awareness month and because she personally suffered abuse as a small child and knew how much her life would have been changed for the better if she had an organization like that to support her. It took off because Bills fan base is what it is, and is an awesome story.  Titans fans are making fun of it but she didn’t take the poll seriously, she just saw an opportunity to do something good out of a stupid situation. 

which is why were ARE the best fanbase in the NFL 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

I'm in the very small minority, but I wouldn't support anything that further promotes the idiotic moniker "Bills Mafia".  I don't care how many players or fans support it.

I'd rather donate to a local cause instead...without any recognition of  "look how great the Bills Mafia is".

57 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I'm in the very small minority, but I wouldn't support anything that further promotes the idiotic moniker "Bills Mafia".  I don't care how many players or fans support it.

I'd rather donate to a local cause instead...without any recognition of  "look how great the Bills Mafia is".

get off my lawn

• Like (+1) 2