Fox Sports: NFL’s best fan base, Bills vs Titans the Final 4

10 minutes ago, scribo said:

Very early. The Packers' official account already tweeted a call for votes. I don't think the Bills did, yet. Bad seeding setup the match way too early in the process.

Yeah, I’d shocked if the Packers don’t take it easily. The Packers have a great fan base in Wisconsin, just as the Bills do among current/former WNY’ers. The big difference is the Packers have the nationwide bandwagon fans. 

Edited by SirAndrew

5 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

So help me, if you don't all vote and win this for us...

The grossest thing I've ever done as a Bills fan is sign up for Twitter just so I could vote in this poll.

Also, @Logic.

There are some bridges I just can't cross --- even for the Bills.

• Haha (+1) 1

For those who don't "Twitter," I suppose you also don't ESPN or NFL.com, either? You don't have to tweet pictures of your food or report every color your mood ring turns. It is an information source. The fastest source, at that.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, scribo said:

For those who don't "Twitter," I suppose you also don't ESPN or NFL.com, either? You don't have to tweet pictures of your food or report every color your mood ring turns. It is an information source. The fastest source, at that.

Actually I don't.  I TBD for all my info.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I would say the Bills def have a larger "REAL" fanbase. Packers have a lot of bandwagon/Aaron Rogers fans that arent true Packers fans.  IMO once word hits the Mafia Masses we will take this one easily.

You're joking right?  Google "packers waiting list length", and then get back to me....and just an FYI, that waiting list predates Rogers by a long long time.

Sometimes it is okay to take off the Bills goggles.  ;)

• Like (+1) 1