The 5th Anniversary of Ralph's passing

I used to have a boss that made fun of me for being on this site all the time. "It's March! What pressing things can be happening with your Bills this time of year." I'd always joke back "Our owner is in his 90s. Something can happen at any time."

Then he saw me just staring blankly at my screen. And I was just like "It happened. I don't know what to do. I took a few hours off of work that day because I felt so sad for losing someone I'd never even met.

• Like (+1) 1

I was out west somewhere, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, one of those states. And in the office of the store I was at, posted on a bulletin board, was a newsletter from the franchise district manager. Included on that newsletter was a note about Mr. Wilson's passing. It was interesting enough that I asked about it, and the store manager told me the DM was a Bill's fan and would from time to time, put notes in the newsletter about the Bills. 

It will be one of those "will always remember where i was" when i heard the news. I was in a hotel room in Providence ironing my shirt for a meeting next day listening to GR on the old app.

Same as I remember i was on plane when Pegula was announced as the winner of the bid

On 3/27/2019 at 2:42 PM, plenzmd1 said:

It will be one of those "will always remember where i was" when i heard the news. I was in a hotel room in Providence ironing my shirt for a meeting next day listening to GR on the old app.

Same as I remember i was on plane when Pegula was announced as the winner of the bid

who the F irons a shirt for a meeting when on the road?  

In Providence no less.....    ;) 

Frustrating at times, but I believe he was genuinely a great guy and cemented that even more so after his passing with all of his planned donations, trusts, and charities set up to be created in his wake. 

RIP, the background on my laptop is still the one light they left shining on the stadium in the snow the night it happened.