93.7 the fan in Pgh bashes the bills some more

2 hours ago, Mickey said:

I hope the Bills' researchers are cataloging every slur and every insult being thrown at Buffalo and that they make a video clip of each one. Show that film to the players before every game.  

:lol:

Reality check........the type of people who get mad about this stuff have very short memories when it comes to all things Bills.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Gotcha, if you ever travel to Pitt for any reason, do not wear your bills gear. You will get destroyed. 

Not true I was working in Pittsburgh wore my bills hard hat and some sort of bills tee after work nobody ever said anything to me!

Steelers fans should be thinking about their own situation, not bashing another team and city.  No Brown, no Bell, aging Ben (though still playing well) -- not a bright future it seems to me.  Turns out denial is actually a river after all, but in Pittsburgh and not Egypt.

No sense in getting into a peeing contest about which city is better or worse.  Both have nice places and not so nice places.  I like the culture in Buffalo better than the hillbillies in SE PA, but that's just my two cents.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, scribo said:

All those yards and they still lost to Denver & Oakland, tied the Browns and missed the playoffs.

Oh. Wasn’t aware one player was responsible for wins and losses.

I’ve learned something today.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

STOP EVERYTHING!!! Someone, somewhere, said something critical of a historically bad football team and I'm fricken ready to explode.  

They are 415 - 477 all time with 8 ties.  Some people call ties "kissing your sister" but if you ever saw my sister you'd know why I consider that a win (she's a solid 7 on a BAD day).  That's a 0.47 winning percentage!! That's basically 0.500 which is average.  Since when is average terrible?!?!?  Never, that's when.

Its soooo easy to say that they've never won a championship in the NFL era.  But people leave out that they got there 4 times.  Its like my buddy Pinto: everybody busts his balls cause he passed out in his own puke during the opener for Loverboy on the Lovin' Every Minute of It tour '85 at the Meadowlands.  That show kicked A$$, and he was THERE!! So what he was in a grade 2 coma, where the f@#% were you?!?!?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I’m shocked. I would have thought they’d still be rejoicing about the 3rd and the 5th that they swindled from Oakland, the giant pile of jack-squat they got for Bell, and how much better these moves make their team for the 2019 season. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Has been an ongoing thing since the AB trade,

today they mentioned the NFL draft being a month away and how exciting it is for fans and how it starts the new league year,

”a time for everyone to have hope before the start of a new season, unless you’re the buffalo bills..”

Ever since that AB trade they continue to bash the city / team. 

Colin Dunlap and Ron Cook. Pittsburgh likes to ***** all over buffalo ALL the time 

Nothing they say will reduce my *****.

6 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Dude. It's Pittsburgh. That place is a hole.

Nah its actually a pretty nice city and really is what Buffalo, as a city, should strive to be.

Buffalo born and raised but having lived in several cities in my not so long life, Buffalo has a ways to go.

• Awesome! (+1) 2