93.7 the fan in Pgh bashes the bills some more

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Thanks for starting a thread for this.  I don't think I could have slept tonight without knowing what Dunlap & Cook said about the Bills today.

But what will Schopp and the Bulldog say about Pgh?   

Heavens to Murgatroyds!....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Has been an ongoing thing since the AB trade,

today they mentioned the NFL draft being a month away and how exciting it is for fans and how it starts the new league year,

”a time for everyone to have hope before the start of a new season, unless you’re the buffalo bills..”

Ever since that AB trade they continue to bash the city / team. 

Colin Dunlap and Ron Cook. Pittsburgh likes to ***** all over buffalo ALL the time 

I’m sorry they are the ones the lost AB. Our roster has actually improved since last year. The Steelers are a franchise on the decline and the Bills are on the rise.

17 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

With your support I will overcome this feeling. 

That is, until the next time someone I don’t know sways something less than nice about the Bills.

it's been a pretty safe bet to avoid all that from the national media the last 20 years, but i guess Steelers fans are getting to be a bit afraid of Buffalo suddenly

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Gotcha, if you ever travel to Pitt for any reason, do not wear your bills gear. You will get destroyed. 

LMAO./ Ok that's hilarious. Like I would care what Pittsburghians have to say about anything

• Like (+1) 1

i was in Pittsburgh a few years ago and went into a Steelers Store, two clerks asked me if i was afraid to be there because I was wearing a shirt that was the color of another NFL team

i said not really, then said I was a Bills fan before realizing that wasn't gonna gain me any points with them

didn't buy anythingg

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

No, that’s what they say about buffalo actually. They describe it as a place “nobody would ever want to be”

according to Colin Dunlap from 93.7 the fan 

Howd it work out for them in regards to Brown and Bell?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Don't care what a bunch of hillbillies say to me. Man, I live outside Philadelphia and even THOSE people don't say jack to me.

i agree , im outside of philly and wear Bills stuff, no acknowledgement other than from people who are from Buffalo !  which has happened surprisingly more than i expected. 

13 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

i agree , im outside of philly and wear Bills stuff, no acknowledgement other than from people who are from Buffalo !  which has happened surprisingly more than i expected. 

i figured nobody had a clue what the logo on the toque or cap meant

49 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Has been an ongoing thing since the AB trade,

today they mentioned the NFL draft being a month away and how exciting it is for fans and how it starts the new league year,

”a time for everyone to have hope before the start of a new season, unless you’re the buffalo bills..”

Ever since that AB trade they continue to bash the city / team. 

Colin Dunlap and Ron Cook. Pittsburgh likes to ***** all over buffalo ALL the time  

Do you live in Pgh?   I haven't listened to the Fan much.  They are a joke, and Pirate apologists. 

One of their hosts, Joe Starkey is from Buffalo and loves the Bills. 

52 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Dude. It's Pittsburgh. That place is a hole.

clearly you have never been here. 

50 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Gotcha, if you ever travel to Pitt for any reason, do not wear your bills gear. You will get destroyed. 

What are you talking about.  I wear my Bills gear here all the time.  No one has destroyed me.  

If you wear Bills (or any teams) gear to an away game, yeah, they'll make fun of you.  Similar to what happens in any stadium.

Generally, I have found hard-core Steeler fans to be obnoxious and uninformed about the NFL outside the Steelers.  In contrast, Penguins and Pirate fans--and the rest of Pittsburgh are generally great. 

Just avoid the 'Yinzers. 

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I have. It's one place I'll not go back to.

says the guy from Jersey.  hahaha.   Really, when were you here, and where did you go? 

Pittsburgh is generally rated among the best places to live and visit according to Forbes, the Economist, and National Geographic. 

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

We play them, don't we?

yep, at Pittsburgh.  I expect to see many Bills fans here.   There are actually a decent number of us that live here. 

Edited by RyanC883

7 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

says the guy from Jersey.  hahaha.   Really, when were you here, and where did you go? 

I'm not FROM Jersey. I live here.

I was there three years ago in January, picked up my dog from a lady outside the city proper. House was on the side of a mountain, cold as Hillary Clinton's heart out.

Yeah, not my bag.

Edit: Mifflin, I think it was.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm not FROM Jersey. I live here.

I was there three years ago in January, picked up my dog from a lady outside the city proper. House was on the side of a mountain, cold as Hillary Clinton's heart out.

Yeah, not my bag.

sounds like you were in some "Yinzer" area.  Mifflin (likely West Mifflin) is not a great area. Yeah, next time you come--for the Bills game this year!, message me first.  I'll give you some good suggestions on where to go. 

Edited by RyanC883