93.7 the fan in Pgh bashes the bills some more

20 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: yinzers are some of the most revolting people I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with.

I've never seen a fan base that becomes more arrogant the worse the roster gets.  "AB? Yeah he was our #2. JuJu was our team MVP" "Bell? James Conner is better than that POS" *doesn't know what to say in a conversation about current outlook of the team "Well come talk to me when you have 6"  Yinzers are absolutely terrible fans and their city is just bridges and hills.  

17 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Tyrod. Jacksonville.

Singluarly horrid performance costs a playoff win.

But people will still be skeptical towards letting him go for some reason. Also his 56 yard game against the Saints that got him benched and introduced us all to Nathan Peterman and his awesome start to his career in LA.

14 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I have never listened to 93.7 PGH but I'm guessing its duo and one of them is an animal and other the one is a wild and crazy guy.  Like Hawkman and the Chicken F@#$er  on the morning Asylum.  Am I close?

I have a bunch of friends from Piccsburgh.  Here and there I'll see retweets of this colin dunn dude on twitter.  He seems like a real *****.  One day I was going to tweet back at him for something really stupid he said then thought about it for a second and realized I didn't care.

12 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Agree 100%. Living just south of Erie, pa I’m right on the outskirts of “Stiller” country. 

I actually respect the franchise. But the fans act as though they themselves and the franchise are doing all of us and the league a favor by gracing us with their presence. 

Its hilarious to talk to them at this point during the state of their franchise. The majority think Rudolph will just step right in and never miss a beat when the time comes. As if finding a franchise qb is just a given. Also thinking they’ll obviously be better off without elite players like bell and brown. The list goes on and on.... I CANNOT WAIT for bens departure and what will be a very sharp and quick demise soon after. 

I have a special corner of hatred in my heart for them. It sits right next door to the pats corner I have in there.

One of my favorite quotes is from a rant my buddy was going on during the AB saga "James Washington is the next Michael Thomas, FACT" now i just sit back and watch the implosion.

13 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Bell gone.  AB gone.  Roethlisberger on the decline.  

They put French Fries inside their sandwiches.  

What are they thinking?! It's potato chips that should be inside of sandwiches.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, cudi said:

One of my favorite quotes is from a rant my buddy was going on during the AB saga "James Washington is the next Michael Thomas, FACT" now i just sit back and watch the implosion.

they literally think every next player they draft is gonna be fitted for a gold jacket. its sickening.... i'm serious when I tell you all I hear around here is how they'll be just fine when ben retires. they are basically already fitting Rudolph for the gold blazer. they have no concept of how low the odds are that you can keep the qb play at a HOF level. 

… and ya. I've heard everyone talking about Washington as well. like they wont skip a beat. they hit on Schuster that round so now they just assume any 2nd round player they get will be on that level going forward. very self absorbed fan base. its awful.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

22 hours ago, Mickey said:

I hope the Bills' researchers are cataloging every slur and every insult being thrown at Buffalo and that they make a video clip of each one. Show that film to the players before every game.  

Why would you think the players wouldn't buy in to the slurs and insults? 

Jordan Matthews "so we always say we got a Buffalo Baby.  ain't nothin' to do there except each other".

22 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Pitts is in serious trouble because the franchise QB they were lucky enough to draft years ago is starting to really show his age........

Its easy to sit up on a ped when you have one of those and look down on others

Ped.  Interesting choice of word - or is it an acronym?

I dunno about "show his age" being the paramount problem - several QB long in the tooth showed age and still won.

But apparently Big Ben has the very opposite of "team building personality" right now and the coaching staff has let it grow wild

The Steelers are getting ready to be the bottom feeders of the AFC North. The Browns and Ravens are going to own them. The Steelers will be fighting with the bungholes for last place in the division. Let them say what they want, because they are entering into our misery of the past 18 seasons.

The Bills are in the right direction- everyone else can suck it - we only need to prove it on the field!

13 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

The Bills are in the right direction- everyone else can suck it - we only need to prove it on the field!

and that's 100% of what matters, and till it is actually accomplished....

48 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Why would you think the players wouldn't buy in to the slurs and insults? 

Jordan Matthews "so we always say we got a Buffalo Baby.  ain't nothin' to do there except each other".

Ped.  Interesting choice of word - or is it an acronym?

I dunno about "show his age" being the paramount problem - several QB long in the tooth showed age and still won.

But apparently Big Ben has the very opposite of "team building personality" right now and the coaching staff has let it grow wild

Pedestal, probably.

On 3/25/2019 at 1:11 PM, QBorBust2018 said:

Gotcha, if you ever travel to Pitt for any reason, do not wear your bills gear. You will get destroyed. 

Just make sure you pick the right stupid colored 1 way bridge. 

• Haha (+1) 1